No announcement yet.

Mike Henry caught in a lie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you missed it but I am sure there were follow up reports where Junor insisted that he was not mistaken or lying and produced photos.

I have seen Sally's sister and they are not that identical and I am sure those who know her well in the Mandeville area would not mistake either one.

Also, this thought just came to me, if sally's twin sister is just an ordinary citizen why would she be on stage endorsing an candidate in an official capacity?

Think about that for a minute...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

unlike you I think for myself and nuh quick to accuse people. I have young kids and I know the decisions that are involved and if hear what Peter Phillips had to say, then tell me where is the Party LINE.

As Phillips said it shouldn't even been an issue.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We know when that all started....yes, a lot of gangsters but not a garrison.

Comment

Phillips does not think for me...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Where did I imply that??? You are accusing me, I have never once accused you.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              unlike you I think for myself .
              Eureka!!! I found the problem Sass!!

Prescription: Start to take instructions from the more Learned

Disclaimer: I'm not endorsing instruction from any particular forumite...apart from one Don1
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You implied that because Phillips decided not to take a stance that I should follow suit and i am simply saying to you that i don't have to agree with Peter Phillips here
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I didn't imply anything. YOU SAID I was taking JLP partyline, and I am sure Peter Phillips is not a JLP unless like Hay-Webster he has switched.

Where did I imply you should agree with Phillips?

Comment

Maybe she is a businessperson ala Richard Hadeed...I don't know...problem is I have scoured the Observer and Gleaner sites and cannot find anything to substantiate your claim...

Comment

Observer and Gleaner a TV station now?
                      I see you are really trying to stretch out this Sally Porteous twin sister thing now.

But lets forget everything else and focus on this one point, why would a private individual who no body outside of Mandeville even knew existed at all, of what import would her endorsement of a heavy weight candidate who if he wins his seat and the JLP returns to Gordon House would not doubt get a senior ministry, of what gravity would her endorsement be?

Or can any sibling to a public official just jump up on stage grab a mike and endorse politicians?

I am sure if you take off your green glasses and allowed your mind to think you will get the right answer
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

I will just take it there is no party line on the subject since you gone missing again.

Comment

Alreadt he has proven to me that he is not ready for modern leadership. Wong resigned, and Henry still has his post. No mention of seizure of computer hard drives for forensic investigation or any other action we come to expect from modern governance and accountability. I think this guy's ego might have gotten ahead of his ability. But look at the alternative. That is what makes this so sad.

Comment

The NHD is saying today that they were mistaken, they say they are doing some work on the housing development that Mike Henry mention, but get this, they knew it as another name.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Agree 100%!

Andy will get his mandate primarily because Portia don't deserve one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah I seek your expertise in the construction industry, I posted lower on this thread last night that the NHD had changed their tune since Friday and said yes they are infact doing some work on the housing development that the Minister spoke about but they knew it under a different name, does that make any sense to you?

Like when we give our children pet names, can housing developments call each other by aliases?
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X