Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Henry caught in a lie??

Say it aint so.

PNP raised the question of tax payers' money being used to pay for work on a private housing development in Clarendon but in an interview with CVM TV from London, Henry said no such thing, PNP were making up things and the project was being carried out under the auspices of the National Housing Development.

When contacted however the NHD flatly denied they had any involvement with the housing development...more to come

Mike Henry not coming off looking so well lately....then again he is in control of a garrison constituency so don't look for him to be replaced anytime soon
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

And Andy is a weak leader who is too soft to give him the boot!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

May Pen is no playpen...but not garrison by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Remember the Sally Porteous twin sister thing you said was gonna blow up? Still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Remember the Sally Porteous twin sister thing you said was gonna blow up? Still waiting
          ... yeah no correction nor an update .....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

notice him left the Holness school thing alone now? LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Seems some misinformation still involved there...especially this two months thing...and is an elite pvt school anyway with 15 to a class....but can't flog a dead horse to death...

Comment

A lot of the gunmen from Spanish Town and Kingston use May pen as their hide out when they need to cool off..at one time Clarendon was rivaling the Kingston and Montego Bay areas for murders and serious crimes, go figure that one out.
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

I said it was going to blow up? When and Where did I say that, can you find proof of that one Brickhead?

I recall posting the fact that senile Sally either had no idea where she was speaking or she was lying but I cant recall making any predictions on the outcome.

Do you agree that this Mike Henry situation is much more serious that the Custos lying about where she was speaking and or endorsing a political candidate?
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Unlike you Mini me, I dont flog a dead horse to death, I still hold on to my beliefs that the decision by PM/Min of Education is sending the wrong message but unlike you i dont follow party lines for everything...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

There was an update sir, go back and look she did admit that in fact it was not her sister but it was in fact her who was there...come on do better than that or are you trying to score silly points by lying, then again that would be right up you labourites street wouldn't it?

Not because Bricky said it makes it fact and I am still challenging him to prove what he said...all he has to do is simply go check the archives and since he brought the allegations it is up to him to prove what he said was right..
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Leave then alone, they wont see that there were more than a little misinformation involved here
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          There was an update sir, go back and look she did admit that in fact it was not her sister but it was in fact her who was there...come on do better than that or are you trying to score silly points by lying, then again that would be right up you labourites street wouldn't it?
                          Could you provide the source for this? Only thing reported is her demanding an apology from John Junor as it was in fact her twin sister at the event...

Comment

Where do you live???

John Junor was on TV with the photos and she admitted that it was her at the function for Walker but had confused it with another function where she was at.

Why would I want to lie about that...you need to go find proof about the lies you are telling about me and stop throwing up smoke screens
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

It hasn't been reported that way in the newspaper which is why I am asking...the papers reported Porteous demanding an apology from Junor as it was her twin sister at the Danville Walker event...if it was on TV then I missed it...

Comment

Working...
                              X