Cruel but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    the case he used to make is point is not a good one. God bless his mom but she knew when to retire and use her time to 'ADVICE" or tutor.

What many are saying is Portia should retire as well and use her time to "advise" others.

Certainly that is not the point Karl is trying to make therefore it only weaken his argument.
    "They" have been saying more than that Sass.
    "They" have been saying the former PM is limited that she has not the ability to manage the country well...as a result of, among other things, her age.

I used my Mom - DOB = Feb.1917 - as example that merely being a certain age does not disqualify Portia. That is nonsense argument.

It would be just as much nonsense for anyone to claim that Holness' youthful age ensures him being better in the PM's slot than Portia.

It cannot be about age...it must be about who can best manage our affairs.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As I said your example is not very convincing at all and I think it weaken your argument still. Again big up to your mother still.

Even if Portia was 30 they would still question her ability to manage.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What is funny about those two statements?

Comment

Yep. She never showed much potential as a leader over the past several decades. If an idiot like Seaga could have been pushed out then Portia can be pushed into retirement too. For the sake of the country going forward. She lacks good ideas. She is a throwback to the 70s boss.

Comment

stability and course correction.. in the midst of the financial collapse even !.. back pon di right track again.. praise Jah for giving us Bruce Golden !!

Comment

Working...
            X