Female Brooklyn Teacher Had Sex With 12Yr Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Brooklyn Teacher Had Sex With 12Yr Old

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/RwPSLWrCdcQ1O5nB0Bx0aakn0LQLi9W0oH6GMbrxUS9pZ4E5aj *4WuQSK*pr84gTRuTiHD4JX26Onz0mB*t3TfdrTE3NNgrE/image1.jpg[/IMG]

A female New York City school teacher has been charged with raping a male student and plying him with drugs and alcohol, police said Wednesday.
    Sixth-grade humanities tutor Claudia Tillery was collared by 77th Precinct cops at her three-bedroom home on Rogers Ave., in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.

The 42-year-old was charged with rape, unlawful dealing of drugs and alcohol to a child, sexual misconduct, sexual abuse and acting in a manner injurious to a child.

Officials said the victim is a sixth-grader at Middle School 35, the Stephen Decatur School, in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where Tillery began teaching in 1996. She earns $85,000 a year.

The boy, now 14, had been having a sexual relationship with Tillery for two years but decided to end it and come forward, sources said.
    “I just spoke to her last week [at parent teacher conference],” said parent Stanley Timo, 37, a city department of health worker from Bed-Stuy.
    “I’m shocked. She seemed very professional. This is a betrayal. It’s hard to believe it. I’m glad she is out of the school.”

NYPD investigators were on the scene at M.S. 35 Wednesday morning where the hallways were buzzing with news of the affair and students described Tillery as a strict and serious teacher.
    “It makes me very disappointed,” said Luciano Timo, 11, who had Tiller as his sixth grade home room teacher.

“She’s straight with us in class. She doesn’t have extra relationships with us. The only thing she gives us is detention.”
    “A lot of kids are saying she got arrested for raping a 14-year-old,” he added. “Everyone is talking about it.”

Tillery attended Edward R. Murrow High School in Midwood, Brooklyn, and Central State University in Ohio, and has three children, according to her Facebook page.

“In life God give u only what u can handle,” she wrote on her profile page.
    “Life’s struggles help us to become the person God needs us to become inorder [sic] to carry out his will.”
    She lives with her older daughter and younger son in the three-bedroom walk-up, the building super said.

Department of Education spokeswoman Barbara Morgan said Tillery has been removed from the classroom pending the outcome of the criminal case and will be reassigned.

http://www.caribbeanfevercommunity.c...-student-for-2

The boy, now 14, had been having a sexual relationship with Tillery for two years but decided to end it and come forward, sources said.
    Hmmm!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
    X