Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait.. dem did have cyar dat long ago ?

Comment

There is certain areas especially bottom bay that could be classed as ghetto but all not all of Annotto Bay is like that. you have some decent middle class areas as well but back in the days any little youth would tell you bout your madda or was a "speng" for most part. Gray Inn, IB, and some Part of top bay are not ghetto.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

when the dudus thing did happen them(police) curfew the area and find guns and bullets.......................also it is a "cool" off area for "thugs"(from the city)...

some were dudus foot soldiers during the tivoli invasion

Comment

It is the gateway from Kingston to the North East. There is two places many people are afraid of to travel at night going from Kingston to Portland. Brandaon Hill which have a lot of X-Junglist and Annotto Bay. To be frank Annotto Bay was bad in the 80 election and have some ruff youth but they don't really mess with strangers but Brandon hill no minivan driver nuh stop a night.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            when the dudus thing did happen them(police) curfew the area and find guns and bullets.......................also it is a "cool" off area for "thugs"(from the city)...

some were dudus foot soldiers during the tivoli invasion
            Ok...ah suh it guh?? mi did tink dat wuz Hanover...wich part certain garrulous sodom...ehm...forumite seh dem did haffi run guh "cool out" wid dem latte in tow weh Dudus dem an soljie did start buss shat LOL
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and gyal, and cellphone! afterall, a 70s wi a talk bout. PNP time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"decent middle class areas"?
                Country no have ghetto....dem have poor people.

Comment

but nuh you claim Natty Bay a PNP area?

I was there shortly after that and they did find some criminals but these were thugs from Annotto bay as a few of them were wanted men. The had a group of thugs who split and were going around behaving badly.
                  Word on the street was some was supported by certain police elements.

Not to say there were no hideouts because it is the gateway to Kingston as I said.

Comment

lol
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

pnp and jlp nuh mean much anymore

BAD MAN A BAD MAN

Comment

Working...
                      X