Anti-PNP driver attempts to run Portia’s car off road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-PNP driver attempts to run Portia’s car off road

OPPOSITION Leader Portia Simpson Miller had a scare late last night after a motorist attempted to run her car off the road while she was heading home from a political rally in Portland.

The man, in his attempt to get to the car in which Simpson Miller was travelling in Annotto Bay, crashed into four oncoming vehicles.

Simpson Miller’s drivers were forced to employ defensive manoeuvring, PNP Deputy General Secretary Julian Robinson confirmed.
    Simpson Miller is at home resting and is OK.

The driver of the other car was reportedly held by the police. He reportedly told the police that, “PNP cyan win yah so…”

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...#ixzz1edrNbxJq

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
    OPPOSITION Leader Portia Simpson Miller had a scare late last night after a motorist attempted to run her car off the road while she was heading home from a political rally in Portland.

The man, in his attempt to get to the car in which Simpson Miller was travelling in Annotto Bay, crashed into four oncoming vehicles.

Simpson Miller’s drivers were forced to employ defensive manoeuvring, PNP Deputy General Secretary Julian Robinson confirmed.
    Simpson Miller is at home resting and is OK.

The driver of the other car was reportedly held by the police. He reportedly told the police that, “PNP cyan win yah so…”

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...#ixzz1edrNbxJq
    Nuh wonda Maudib BenDaffy missing fram yahsuh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

him gone a under ground church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nw7zZJdgQE

Comment

Don't start this. Please.

Comment

Don't start this. Please.

Comment

a madman this? him lucky him nuh get a good nattabay beaten.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, think you say Portland people not inna the political almshouse. I am shocked.

Comment

this is not Portland. This is Annotto Bay, St.Mary. Different kettle of fish.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you a diss Capleton's parish so? Correct me if I'm wrong but when has anything really violent politically happenned in St. Mary? I can't recall.

Comment

a dis slackness wi trying to recover from y'nuh!! throw the whole effing book at him ... assualt, attempted murder .......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

conspiracy theorists busy already

An attempt assissination was made on the life of Cmde. The most honorable Portia Simpson- Miller's life last night in St. Mary. Drivers were specifically sent to kill her after the electricty at the meeting was cut off. She was safely taken home but one of the men who was sent to kill her, being questioned by the police said "PNP cya win ya so."

The jlp has ampted up dirty politics and r showing their true colors being as green and as unfit for leadership as ever! They are calling for the end in garrison politics? The jlp who knows ntn but garrison.... Whose major backing comes from the mother of all garrisons? Andrea wholemess needs to be a 3 month prime minister

conspiracy theorists dem busy already

Comment

sigh ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Completely agree.

Nasty piece of work.

Comment

Few years ago when the man beheaded the three kids
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

heh heh! we are rabid fools! i know i suffer from road rage misself, but dis is ridiculous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X