No announcement yet.

Butch leading the way again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is he is the leader in making changes in many regards that others copy. Butch is not afraid to shout and there is no doubt he has benefitted from others.

He has however put his money where his mouth his and made the changes and investment which make him profitable. Go to the other AI and see how them copy Sandal's changes. I blame the government who should be looking out for my interest to sell out to Butch as Butch is a businessman who looking to take advantage of any loophole he can.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You may need to reread the first sentence and edit it as i cant make heads or tails what it is saying
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Nonsense! Butch stole all of Issa's ideas.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Kiss teeth...when Butch started to shout about the dollar initiative, SuperClubs had been doing that for years but he tried to steal the scene but people knew what was going on.

Butch is new money and he thinks he has to talk loudly or get his paid mouth pieces to shout for him.

Poor Assassin, if only he knew....
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

there is no dobut that Butch took the AI concept from ISSA who made it from the ClubMed concept. Butch however has constantly upgraded and make more changes to the concept than ISSA or anybody else.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

where have I commented on dollar initiative?

Comment

Working...
              X