Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch leading the way again

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/busin...power_10233974
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Why the misleading header...solar energy is not new...neither is the concept for eco rooms. New for Panasonic and Stewart maybe...
    I doubt they'll have that much extra to supply the grid....
    Hope more hotels come on stream, at least with partial solar..certainly for hot water usage (rooms, kitchen, laundry, spa), pool heating etc. and may Town & Country Planning or NEPA should make it mandatory to have partial renewable energy (wind included). Also could offer tax incentives or rebates. also shld extend to households.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      and may Town & Country Planning or NEPA should make it mandatory to have partial renewable energy (wind included). Also could offer tax incentives or rebates. also shld extend to households.
      This concept is so simple...but it equates to revolutionary thinking for a backward leadership like Jamaica's
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Poor Assassin, the only difference with Butch is that whatever he does he shouts it from the roof top, "hey World look at me" while others quietly go about their business
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

How many of the major hotels in Jamaica doing this?
          Again Butch leading the way. It doesn't matter how simply it is. It reduces the overhead for Sandals and that is the way we should be heading.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thank god he has a paper to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              thank god he has a paper to do that.
              Wrong again....
              ....Thank Mammon...not God

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

your choice. Thank whoever you want.

Comment

Thanks...only the facts

Comment

sorry I forget all your opinions are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      sorry I forget all your opinions are facts.
                      Now yuh start mek sense...kiddoes!!

Comment

Yes 'Sass, but you can't deny that the guys are right. Butch is probably the most self-congratulating businessman on the planet. I also think he is one of the most overrated. He is basically the product of restricted competition and largesse from multiple corrupt administrations and when faced with competition he cries foul or folds. Overrated.

Comment

Freedom of the press belongs to those who own it...
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Can you say with any authority that NO OTHER major hotel are doing it?
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

None of these hotels provide the JPS grid with electricty and no other hotel chain is oufitting all their brands in Jamaica.

I know some have solar panels for their own use and Halfmoon is considered eco-friendly. Rio and some of the spanish hotels operate at less cost but none hasn't gone so far.

As usual Sandals is ahead in making changes
                              Last edited by Assasin; November 24, 2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X