All the Xfactor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Xfactor fans

The show really have some good performers.

I can see record labels hobbling over all the performers who left. Even the girl who left last week have a decent career as a performer in venues.

The talent pool is really impressive.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Finally.....a fan!!! I think Stacey's mentor, Nicole S, failed her. From the very start, she was choosing the wrong songs to sing. Her other problem also was that she was too gloomy. I think that she has a phenominal voice and last week's song was a total disaster. My other favourite was Astro until he went ballistic. I was hoping that he would come this week with a sincere apology but what he offered was very lame....and his mother seems to support his ridiculous actions too. He is however, immensely talented and should go a far way in his career under proper guidance. Melanie, the girl from FL, is now my new favourite but she needs to start showing some star quality aside from her lovely voice. The rest I don't care much for, but they are good singers. My two least favourite are the two youngest girls.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Melony has been my favorite from she sang Whitney song better than how Whitney will ever sing it again. The two young girls I really can't take anything from and wouldn't suprise if win. I may not like the kind of music they always do but they are very talented and the 15 year old like Melony have some very good melody inna them voice.

Astro is a very talented kid but I think he made his bed last week and even an apology wouldn't help, and as you said he still don't see how disrespectful he was. The girl group was wasn't one of my favorite but they stepped it up last night. Leroy have to do an up tempo song to will over some people.

The stage presentation for Xfactor is so much better than idol.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X