Andrew Holness son not doing well in school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    And BTW, you do realise this "info age" thing is a 1980s term? No need to harp on it like its something new and different.

We are not ENTERING the info age, we have been in it for a while now.
    lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Who yu calling idiot now? I think you just wanted to use that statement....shld put it in quotes though...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        SkengD .... He said he went to a PTA meeting and a parent was complaining that her child was struggling and is now in the back of the class. He wasn't talking about his child at that point.
        oh really

Comment

Therefore you would conclude that Joshua was a visionary ahead of his time (akin to a one eyed person in the land of the blind). Yes?

Comment

He was a man with great vision, but not very good at execution and implementation.

No leader has all the skills but he needed someone in his inner circle whose strengths and weaknesses complemented his. Unfortunately he didnt.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              SkengD .... He said he went to a PTA meeting and a parent was complaining that her child was struggling and is now in the back of the class. He wasn't talking about his child at that point.
              LAZIE stop twist thing ..........ANDREW himself admit it(ON RADIO)...........why u doing this..........he said his son was not learning(or had a different learning style) ........ was at the back of the class...............and he did not want him to drop out of school........so he and his wife made that decision

BTW I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT

Comment

Execution and implementation is up for debate but I will agree on those that were around him.

Comment

a waapen tuh yuh, yuh can a carrek big "broad back" man

Comment

If you read you wouldn't have this problem to begin with. Did you read Mrs. Holness interview that she said she is going to use her contact in business and construction to start a home for "street boys"?????

LOL!!!!!

Now what is your argument??????
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It alright fi she take them outa school now????

http://www.gleaner-ja.com/gleaner/20...ews/news1.html
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X