All now me cant get no answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All now me cant get no answer

I asked, if you see the owner and/or chef of the place you eat lunch eating next door would you still buy food at the original place?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Yes. There are many reasons why that person could be eating next door. That happens in plazas all the time.

Comment

really?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about the Minister of Transport taking public transit? Yuh run pass dat one...

Comment

then how fisherman sell fish and go buy salfish???

You nuh hear Warmington say them a gi the man dem food fi go ketch fish. LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you go marketplace, the people them eat at the other places in there.

Comment

or NOT taking public transit .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So if you can't afford where the owner eating, what you going do to?

I wonder how many on this forum would keep their child in whatever school, if they thought they could do a better job, think it is better socially or better for security reasons.

Comment

Market Place is real businesses?

Comment

Marketplace on Constant Spring road that has a bunch of different restaurants, a night club, lounge and other establishments? Yes.

Comment

Is He Eating "Pie"?

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      I asked, if you see the owner and/or chef of the place you eat lunch eating next door would you still buy food at the original place?
                      Is he eating "pie"? Tuna Tacos? Fur Burgers?

Comment

Sometimes de man just want a change of taste... the other day I saw the owner/chef of a fine dining restaurant (Arabic and Lebanese food) eating at an American style roadhouse eatery in POS... I was a little taken aback, but I suppose the man cant eat Kibbi every day.
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X