No announcement yet.

So Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosiah, stop being silly. Priority and Hillel at that time were the two most expensive schools in Jamaica and it where many sent their kids because they didn't want them mingling with average jamaicans. You had some who sent their kids their after being kicked out of other schools, but those same misfits were still "Kingston 8 pickneys"

Comment

So it is a crime to have a private school now? Even China give up on that foolish thinking...

Comment

Your public transport question? The answer is an obvious no but that too is just a distraction for the issue at hand. What is wrong with Red Label wine - it's what the folks can afford. I've been offered and drank it...

Comment

So why is it different for education?

Comment

Nothing is wrong with it, except that the Third World Comrade Leader with his taste for fine European wines would never drink it. It didn't make his concern for or willingness to help the poor any different in my view.

I never heard the new PM say that JA school system is the greatest. In fact I heard him say that they are pretty bad and the resources to fix them are lacking. We all know this.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              Do you have an answer to the question? Does one have to live among and like the masses to help the masses?

Unoo ever hear the story about Manley when him go one comrade house inna the country and dem offer him a drink? Him ask fe some wine and to his horror them bring him a bottle of Red Label? LOL!

Is him owna daughter say so, not me!
              Yep - heard it, and then his daughter confirmed in her book
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hey, I know many Principals, who claim them school good, but they made sure that their children did not attend the school that they headed
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Dats why one ah dem tore up a good side walk, time for the misses Queen to tour the island as she did in 65 ah suh.

Comment

Working...
                  X