No announcement yet.

So Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's a security issue now? Isn't that what we pay the Honour Guard for?

Comment

did they move them out of "regular" school when the Andy became PM? or they were always being home-schooled?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        did they move them out of "regular" school when the Andy became PM? or they were always being home-schooled?
        ... the article said 2 months ago they made the decision to do so.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it could be, couldn't?

The PM have to weigh all his options and make his choice I have no problem with it.

I remember going to Titchfield certain kids use to have their drivers inside the school compound waiting on them.

The choice is their's not me, you or the people of Jamaica, and this is whether he is PM or not.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Never said anything about him "messing up"...please don't misquote me...and I bear no cross. You have a problem with basic comprehension? Why did you do a sex-change on my friend? I said also, that was NOT the issue. I think you should just leave this one alone as you are not capable of directly responding. Make some calls, get some help...the rest of us will await the explanation from the Minister of Education.

Comment

and you have????

Why would Portia be worrying about sending her kids to Home school????

LOL!!!!!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok. thanks! that's all i want to know.

Andy messed up with this one. i can kinda understand the PM's kids thing, but...nah, he hugely screwed this!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No one is arguing on whose choice it is - I think it's clear. I guess there may be much more information involved in this that we are not privy to. Just hope there were no threats.

Comment

you guys are pathetic.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and Joseph went to Munro with me! so your statement that Comrade Manley "...sent his children to one of the most exclusive private schools in Jamaica at the time..." is a LIE!

and since when was Priory one of the most..don't make me laff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

David and Natasha aren't his children?

Comment

That is what I am saying. Right now my wife heard how the PENN state coach do the little kids and saying she is scared of sending them to camp for the summer, I have to tell her to relax.

There is a lot more that goes into this thinking and they have a choice as they can afford it. I wouldn't envy any leader and their kids. Same thing was said about Clinton and Chelsea too. Never an easy choice but somehow it always happen that the leader's kid never go to a public school.

Comment

again, when did he decide to take the kids out of school?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ready to apologise yet?

Comment

I thought it was for rich people children who didn't pass Common Entrance...well so I was told...was this really true?

Comment

Working...
                                X