No announcement yet.

So Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that two months period after he became the Minister of Education?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

If you see the owner/chef at the place you buy lunch, eating at another place would you continue eating there?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I said "his children"...are David & Natasha "his children"...Priory was a private school that is the point...no need to get into name calling now...you see me trying to denigrate Munro "boys" school?

Comment

Bloomburg take it to work everyday. LoL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i'm exposing the LIE that he took them out because he became PM and maybe they would need added protection. he took them out 2 months ago! unless of course he knew all this then!

up to now, i have not given my opinion as to whether it is ok to home school them!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What does all this have to do with the discussion? Deal with the subject. Have to call Historian.
              So hold on...the highest fees make it 'elite' or 'stoosh' or exclusive?

Comment

so because of that there could be no security risk?????
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hey, don't burst his little bubble!

The only distinguishing thing about Priory that I remember is that they did not wear uniforms for a few years. If that makes you exclusive, then, I guess it does!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Go easy wit dem Islandman...go easy...ahahahahahahahaah

Comment

Ghandi now? Is what going on? First it was Obama....unnu love call world leaders' name eh?

Comment

If those fees are high enough to exclude the vast majority of the population from considering that as an option, then that makes it exclusive, no?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

TDowl....that is not an issue in Jamaica unless the Queen visiting, elections close, or a MP wants to make some money.

Comment

Do you have an answer to the question? Does one have to live among and like the masses to help the masses?

Unoo ever hear the story about Manley when him go one comrade house inna the country and dem offer him a drink? Him ask fe some wine and to his horror them bring him a bottle of Red Label? LOL!

Is him owna daughter say so, not me!
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Like so many other places in Jamaica that the ordinary working class can't afford to go - and it's getting worse by the day!

Comment

Such a simple concept that they cannot seem to grasp...how this turned into class warfare I don't know...if Holness kids went to Hillel or are being home schooled what exactly is the difference?

p.s. Priory never wore uniforms...like some bwoy a get vex...ahahahahahaah

Comment

Working...
                                X