Jamaica Shell map Has some Roads Label A1, A2. A3 & A4,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Shell map Has some Roads Label A1, A2. A3 & A4,

What does that mean? I see no such signs when I am driving, could it be my glasses? That reminds me to ask, where is the sign for Milk River bath and Fire on Water?

I was on my way to Seaforth Town last month and someone in the car said this is where they caught Paul Bogle, again no sign about the National hero, wait, there is no sign leading up to Blenheim too, guess who is from there?

What is the difference between a A and B road? The A2 section in Westmoreland should be down graded to C (for crater as in bomb crater).

These are the worst roads I have ever encountered in my life, PNP & JLP grades are Z.

The A1 is KIN to Negril....the worst piece of road is after Sav at a place name Cave...road needs upgrade urgently....Got lost in Sav - well missed turn because of no signs...and yet I once lived down that side for a year..years ago...
    If you have Google map on your BB (or Android or iphone) or , its easy travelling in Ja...free gps, throw away the Shell map.

Comment

Everyone hide their Black Berry in Jamaica, yuh setting mi up? Thanks for your limited answer anyhow.

Comment

Hide?? Everybody in Ja have a BB...
        The A2 is Negril to Mobay....whe Mr. Mosiah? He knows all the road names in Jamaica.

Comment

Some of the signs actually say A1. not sure i ever saw any A2 signs.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you going to fix the roads for election? if so election should be called every month.

Comment

Working...
            X