• Show
Clear All

• I'm So Black...Black Wit 7 k...

"1 knock...2 knocka knocka...1 knock...3 knocka knockout..."

CHI CHING CHINGGGGGGGGGGG ahahahaahahahahaah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrAk112ch54

I like..lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a mi bredrin Smokey riddim...chune sell awff to ********...

Comment

so when will he be charged with something serious? even Kartel did better chunes dan dis!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh jokin, right?

HISTORIAN!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is what it is Mo...Chi Ching Ching is not to be taken seriously...he is strictly a "sample talk man" aka Bogle...dem man mek di sample talk inna di ting...

Comment

and i don't have a problem wid sample people. Mr. Lex is my favourite when it come to sample chunes. dis one did just sound juvenile and chupid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, look here....

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                yuh jokin, right?

HISTORIAN!!!!
                I have no problem whatsoever with you calling me out, boss , as long as you don’t do so when Bricktop is trying to canvass our opinion on one of his new productions. The man (Bricktop) is already mad at me for my constant criticism of today’s dancehall stuff. So, when it comes to his personal engineering and production efforts, I have nothing to offer but silence.

I’m out of here!

Comment

Gi mi di Kronik tune PLEASE!!!
                  Peter R

Comment

HEH HEH! I hear you! Yes, mek Brickie gwaan wid him productions. I will just gwaan read di newspapers and see who on tri...why look at the time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Historian just leave me and mi primitive buff baff "music" alone nuh man...and they are not my productions...mi jus gi mi bredrin dem a strength now an den

Comment

Working...
                      X