Henry Stripped Of JDIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Stripped Of JDIP

The Transport and Works Minister Mike Henry has been stripped of the responsibility for the Jamaica Development Infrastructure Programme, JDIP.

(continue)

As mi seh...Jamaica has entered a new era of ACCOUNTABILITY

Tenk yuh Bruised Gelding for being stupid to the point where people got disgusted of you within a mere 3 years

..And tenk yuh US agent Peter Phillips... brilliant trap you laid to ketch day corrupt bastard
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Love this move by Holness. Immediate and firm action. I don't agree with paying and independent outside firm to run the project but its a start. Somehow we must be able to find honest hardworking Jamaicans that are accountable. Taxpayers are already paying the likes of Henry and crew..why we need to also pay others

Comment

Is it really?...Henry still has a big portfolio as Minister....it's called "window dressing".

Comment

Not window dressing if the election is by the end of the year. Those were the kind of move that if Portia did make, it would have keep her in power.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What does Portia have to do with this???

Why do you keep bringing in these nonsensical posts, this is about the PM making a move when he needed to and Exile is saying he did not go far enough, where does Portia or Peter or Bruce come into this?????
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Why do you want Portia in power?

Comment

Yes! Holness making a statement, the kind that our leaders have not been very willing to make.

Good!

Or is it?

Holness still supports the biggest phuq up ever by a Jamaican PM.
                Last edited by Mosiah; November 20, 2011, 05:33 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Among the concern is that there is no evidence of work done for a $23 million project that was signed off by the NWA as having been satisfactorily completed.
                  Did the PM really have a choice? Still much worse has happened and our leaders have looked the other way, so Holness still deserves some credit for this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ok 1 point.

Comment

When Portia took power, people wanted to see changes. Instead of getting rid of people like Paulwell when he gave his friend the telecom license she hug him up. Many people wanted to give Portia a change but she made no changes and never signal any leadership strenght during her time, she acted as if she was afraid of getting rid of anyone.

If she did signal change she could have easily gotten a new term.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mi just a talk how mi see it on a political side. The people want the leaders fi deal with the difficult, not run from it.

Comment

generous! i give him 1/2.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I trust you know about the 1 point rule? Actually related to male-female relationships. For ALL you younger inexperience suitors - No matter what you do, you only get 1 point for doing something good. So:

- put out garbage - 1 pt
                            - wash the car -1pt
                            - buy a rose -1 pt
                            - buy a dozen roses - still 1 pt
                            - buy a brand new car for brithday - still 1 pt

Maximum # of accumulated pts over a mth 10 pts, then you start all over...

Comment

The answer is not stripping him, its removing him. Get someone who can do the job. Why bring yet another big responsibility to the PM who already has education to facilitate incompetence

Comment

Working...
                              X