Portia needs to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia needs to go

Full time the delegates got some balls and showed her the door as she is hell bent on destroying the great party that was built by great men, nation builders who had vision.

Imagine you had to ask thieving Kern to leave and then Basil fell out of grace but Stephen Pryce to run in St Elizabeth????

That is a slap in the face of the good hard working people of the bread basket of the island...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Is it Stephen or Raymond Pryce?

Anyway, there are a host of other reasons why Portia should be stepping. This one is among the least!

I guess she likes Seaga so much that she needs to emulate him and lose 5 or 6 more elections before someone pushes her over the cliff.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The same limp wristed fellow who they fired from CAC and he became one of Portia's consultants...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I know who yuh talking but it is Raymond. Anyway, who cares about his right name. Is he even from St. Elizabeth?! What I liked about Waite and Spencer was dat dem from di area. I do not like the importation of persons into areas just to run for office. Vaz comes to mind.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

JUST IN: 'Waite' over in NE St Bess

Basil Waite, the People’s National Party’s (PNP) caretaker for St Elizabeth North East has been replaced.

The Gleaner/Power 106 News Centre understands that Raymond Pryce, the chairman of The Patriots, the caucus of young professionals in PNP is set to take over from Waite.

Waite had emerged as the caretaker to replace outgoing MP Kern Spencer.

But Waite’s proposed candidacy has been the subject of at least two reviews by the PNP’s internal structures.

He had also been facing opposition from some comrades in St Elizabeth North East.

(your voice, your vote video)

The St Elizabeth North East constituency is one the three whose proposed candidacy the PNP secretariat had promised it would settle by today.

The other constituencies are St Andrew West Central and St Catherine Central.

However the leadership of the party has not yet offered any official comment on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I guess she likes Seaga so much that she needs to emulate him and lose 5 or 6 more elections before someone pushes her over the cliff.
            Who a go push her off , certainly not anyone whose name starts with J
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Poor you. Nuh you a talk bout the JLP selection the other day. You want a sign fi go stand up out a road? LOL.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                Full time the delegates got some balls and showed her the door as she is hell bent on destroying the great party that was built by great men, nation builders who had vision.

Imagine you had to ask thieving Kern to leave and then Basil fell out of grace but Stephen Pryce to run in St Elizabeth????

That is a slap in the face of the good hard working people of the bread basket of the island...
                "Portia needs to go!" .. yet when election is called a she a get the vote! How best to describe such a stance .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by6pvCEbJkY.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Agree with you totally, and the result of her staying there will be checkmate.

Comment

the first three letters in your handle describes who you are...go back and read the post again you idiot and see if I did not also mention that Portia was doing the same thing in the PNP.

You are so disingenuous it is not even funny, then again I doubt if you know what the word means.

I should not even bother to respond as it is patently obvious from your posts you have serious problems reading and comprehending the simplest sentences.

I dare you to go find the post I made and come back...BTW apologies accepted ahead of time
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Here is the post I made, no alterations... maybe you can get some one who can read properly to explain it for you..

"The JLP top brass claims they are almost ready with their list of candidates to contest the next election.

We also hear and it seems to be true that the PNP leader has forced candidates on some constituency.

yet every night on the news we see green clad JLP supporters protesting the candidate foisted on them by their leaders..the latest protest came in Clarendon where a three time loser's shirt was burnt in protest and the voters are claim if he remains they will not vote."
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Do you understand how political parties work?

There will always be people inside placing themselves for position and leaders trying to put people in place.

The JLP or the Portia lead PNP is no difference. I don't see why you worrying your headspace because until the PNP candidate list is public there will be people positioning themselves.

This is not new in politics and not because they claim they are ready doesn't mean they will not make last minute change. When is it the Party leader hasn't forced their candidates on their constituency? Tell me when.

You can call me all the names you want but the facts are there to prove it. Tell me when the candidate lists were not up for adjustment by the leader of the party and when it is not subjected to change up to nomination day.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just accept you were wrong and move on and cut the crap...you dont know how political parties work so you are not in any position to lecture anyone on that subject
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

See another one yah.

Trouble is reportedly brewing in the People's National Party camp' in South-West St. Ann.
                            On Saturday word surfaced that the PNP Caretaker/Candidate, Attorney-at-Law, Andrew Willis, has backed out of the race. He has reportedly not offered an explanation for his decision not to run in the upcoming general election.

RJR news has learnt that questions have been raised among PNP supporters in South West St. Ann about Mr. Willis' ability to capture the seat from incumbent Member of Parliament , Ernest Smith.

The selection process is not alway easy and until the candidate list is ready there is always jockeying in any politica party. Been ready don't mean there is not a problem in a few seats. I have nothing to apologise for.

Comment

Working...
                            X