RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proven ... empty barrels make the most noise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proven ... empty barrels make the most noise.

Cliff Hughes was interviewing the Campaign Chairmen for both parties. The discussion was going fine. The Cliff asked for a commitment for Phillips and someone from the JLP, hopefully Shaw, to come on and have a 2 hour discussion about the debt. Samuda said it was a needed discussion and he will speak to Shaw, when Cliff asked Peter for his assurance, all we got was a dial tone.

Again, these are the ppl unuh waan run country.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

... at least Rick Perry could name 2 of the 3 agencies he wants to eliminate.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes! 13.73 posts per day!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
        Yes! 13.73 posts per day!!!!!
        I see yuh majoring in minor now! You don't have an issue that those seeking to replace the gov't haven't put any plans forward?

Comment

LOL...Xile I was wandering the same thing , not even Ben at his zenith , top dis bredda , i am seriously on the verge of labelling him a lunatic.

Lazie yuh need help, how long yuh live a farin , yuh campaign like yuh down deh a run fi or behind yuh party M.P.....on a internet forum ?...yuh tink anybaddy really tek yuh serious,yuh tink yuh a change anyman mind on the RBYZ site ? ....sometime a man affi talk it like it is...keeping it real .

lolol....14 tomorrow.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh tink wi see anyting yet wait till election run .....28- 68 mi a look fah ....lol

Keeping it real.....lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                LOL...Xile I was wandering the same thing , not even Ben at his zenith , top dis bredda , i am seriously on the verge of labelling him a lunatic.

Lazie yuh need help, how long yuh live a farin , yuh campaign like yuh down deh a run fi or behind yuh party M.P.....on a internet forum ?...yuh tink anybaddy really tek yuh serious,yuh tink yuh a change anyman mind on the RBYZ site ? ....sometime a man affi talk it like it is...keeping it real .

lolol....14 tomorrow.
                as mi say .... taking the water to the mules. Who wanna drink.... drink. I see like those in the higher order yuh focusing on the minor.

Comment

Why do you believe we want to hear you , maybe the mules are happy without so much noise , maybe they are full with your nonsense.

Boss tek it down man 4 a day would be enough.

Comment

Why do you believe we want to hear you , maybe the mules are happy without so much noise , maybe they are full with your nonsense.

Boss tek it down man 4 a day would be enough.
                    You duh you! If yuh nuh want to read it .... move to the side. Its a discussion forum. PPL wid small mind fascinated wid 1st rasta in Parliament .... I'll deal with more important matters.
                    Last edited by Lazie; November 10, 2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Suh wi can expect 68 -100 when election a run, if yuh notice , i am not into your political gibberish , I am though concerned with your mental state.

I hope yuh not buring nuh ganja, the last thing I would want is for them to blame the good herb for your mental demise, its my contention that a damm good case could be made to prove its due to a socio-political enviroment with stagnant mental poverty.

hehe....lata sah.

Comment

Listen to X for a change...the yute making plenty sense...yu denigrating the forum to like yu living room....yu no have no other soapbox?...lineup yu pickney dem, the nieghbours, have a barbeque or a tea party....
                        If yu want it real interesting get a HUGE green banner saying LAZIE'S SOAPBOX & Jerk BBQ and Tea Party..yu may get some results....

Comment

Yuh mean im fi leggo di herb ?....lol...let me stop, i could not resist...gdnight.

Comment

Yuh mean im fi leggo di herb ?....lol...let me stop, i could not resist...gdnight.

Now yuh see why yuh call to legalize it is comical now?

Comment

It may help yu..it good for glaucoma, night vision...don't know about myopia though...

Comment

Working...
                              X