RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voted in the local county election yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voted in the local county election yesterday....

It's quite inneresting--to observe that signs and billboards of opposing candidates are next to each other.

They are not vandalized nor defaced....

Within 1 week after an election ALL political advertisment are taken down.

What makes a society...able to have this level of discipline....?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    It's quite inneresting--to observe that signs and billboards of opposing candidates are next to each other.

They are not vandalized nor defaced....

Within 1 week after an election ALL political advertisment are taken down.

What makes a society...able to have this level of discipline....?

Please point it out to the ite that said, "Why want for Jamaica that you can't do anywhere else????"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bloody 'ell...who said that Lazie !!!!!!!!!!!!???

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Bloody 'ell...who said that Lazie !!!!!!!!!!!!???
        .... I think he was getting emotional seeing he was arguing from a losing point.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you get a dance from a repub girl? That nuh nice yet.

You want go a West Portland and see how Orange and red dance togather with all kind a flag a raise. On entering the the Constiuency there was a huge Billboard with Vaz, and sun come bun it and rain come wet it, the people not even pay it badmind.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what about di monkey references bout di President and such di like, how's dat!!

Comment

Think i mentioned that I have never been to Portland.

Repub girls are lovely to daaance wid....

HL

Comment

It's faaaaar from being a perfect system myYout.

But there are some aspects of the political system i 'lift my hat to....

HL

Comment

mi have fi go gi u di royal tour one a dem time yah.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't get carried away...the US still have to explain the Florida Presidential election when Gore lost...talk bout punching "chads".

Comment

yeah...and with all-a-dat, nat one single shat did fiyah.

I mentioned earlier, that the US system may not be perfect.. .but it should be admired compared to lots of other backwards political systems:

HL

Comment

Not denying that boss..just saying don't get carried away...the systems is not perfect and wholesome as some would have us believe.

Comment

Well Jamaica changed PM without a shot fired, a coup or anyone being killed..not bad for "the wickedess country on earth".

Comment

neva si come si .... with a "bittrish" tinge

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X