• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ombudsman mad about flags

Ombudsman mad about flags
    By KIMMO MATTHEWS Observer staff reporter matthewsk@jamaicaobserver.com
    Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Tweet

POLITICAL Ombudsman Bishop Herro Blair has reissued a call for political parties to exercise more responsibility in how their supporters conduct themselves.
    With the election campaign heating up, political flags have been popping up on utility poles in several communities.
    Evidence of this was seen during an Observer tour of several inner-city communities in Kingston today.
    Blair says party supporters should refrain from displaying political flags in communities and any other overt acts of intimidation.
    "This is something that will have to be addressed and where they are found to cause intimidation, they should be removed," said Blair.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

... he expects to be taken seriously now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me? or parson Blair?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Me didn't have anything to say on the issue. I'm talking Blair.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

ok, I noticed that there are small green flags nailed to light posts along Market Street a busy commercial thoroughfare down town Montego Bay since the PM was in town last weekend...like dogs and other small brained animals I guess they need to mark their territories
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X