Gunshot residue found on Khajeel Mais' hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even nanny p can redeem us?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Unnuh nuh waan dat. When Peter modify the treaty that your party (JLP) put in place in 83. Unnuh jump call him sell out. Unnuh ah go thank God say Peter did modify that treaty still.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Unnuh nuh waan dat. When Peter modify the treaty that your party (JLP) put in place in 83. Unnuh jump call him sell out. Unnuh ah go thank God say Peter did modify that treaty still.

Modify which treaty Jawge?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Di one whey party put in place. See yuh nah go see the benefit ah di MOUs till such time.

Comment

he modified the treaty ?

i thought he created a new secret document that not even di PM did see..

lol !

Comment

my party? how yuh get dat do?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Okay you don't own it but you support it. Don't deny your friends in the eleventh hour.

Quote: "as the cock croweth, thou shalt deny me thrice"

Comment

Di one whey party put in place. See yuh nah go see the benefit ah di MOUs till such time.

Here we go again ... democracy without education being useless. Everyday y'all come with a new story.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Quote: "as the cock croweth, thou shalt deny me thrice"

Interesting quote .... like the 3 times Peter denied going to the US embassy stating that if Portia should become PM we'd see the Haitianization of Jamaica and that his gov't ran the country into the ground?

Comment

Ah dat ah chubble yuh? Look whey Peter deh now (sitting on the right with Lisa on the left . Peter trim him lamp an criss yah now.

Comment

Ah dat ah chubble yuh? Look whey Peter deh now (sitting on the right with Lisa on the left . Peter trim him lamp an criss yah now.
                        .. I'll put it down to your comrade comprehension.

Comment

i carry no brief for either party (if is because mi nuh favour portia den di pnp have many a labourite in deh). i know that is a concept that is difficult for a tribalist like you to understand but a suh. is ok for you to think like you do, but duh, mi a beg yuh, try nuh tell nuh more lie 'pon mi as you have done in the past!!! thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X