Those worthless comrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those worthless comrades

Imagine when people who love their country more than themselves make themselves available to serve and make the lives of others better, these worthless termite brain people try to tear them down.

Look how Danville Walker (who we soon hear can walk on water) and Joan Gordon-Webley leave nice cushy high paying jobs to offer themselves up for representational politics and people a find fault.

Both were making a lot more than $7million a year plus perks and in Gordon-Webley's case there is a clause in her contract that she gets 20% of anything she saves the NSWMA, yet they selflessly walked away from that to earn maybe $4million a year plus lord knows how much more pressure and trials of being MPs, if they win their seats that is...

What is wrong with these termites addled brain people...laks gash!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I see everyone has stayed cleared of this post...so I'll do the same....lol.

Comment

i can never undastan it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        i can never undastan it.
        Understand what Mosiah? People have been applauding Christie and Walker for the work they've been doing. Some have even said its ppl like those we need running the country ...

Whats the fuss now that Walker decide to make that move? I notice as soon as it was rumored that he was running for the JLP the knives came out.

Yesterday there was a vox pop on the lady at NSWMA and her performance. She got good reviews .... why a fuss now that she is willing to run for office?

Unuh is a different set. People who are effective are torn down or demonized.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi needah...you nuh see me axing questions...all now Desmond McKenzie oops .....Lazie cant answer it
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Mi needah...you nuh see me axing questions...all now Desmond McKenzie oops .....Lazie cant answer it
            ... that mi notice ... unuh like throw stone ... and when stone get returned unuh start act like Portia.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So you calling me Leggo beast now..but see yah now puppa jeesas...
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X