So the tribalistic and divisive politics of the PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the tribalistic and divisive politics of the PNP

according to Haye Webster reared its ugly head this weekend again? Mi notice how the hypocrites quiet when certain things guh dung ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

could you PLEASE stop doing that??!!! what are you talking about, gi wi some contex' nuh man?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      could you PLEASE stop doing that??!!! what are you talking about, gi wi some contex' nuh man?
      ... I was waiting for Mosiahs and other defenders to present their version of the facts. There was a 4H Clubs celebrity cook off over the weekend. Sharon Haye Webster turned up to participate and had to leave without participating.

One report is that the PNP MPs and other elected ... said they wouldn't take part if Haye Webster was a part of it.

Heard an interview with Neita Headly who claimed it was people from within the constituency who was making the claim.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

There should only be one Party in Jamaica, this party should be the JLP.

This way there would be no hypocrites.

Comment

or PNP .....

as m faada seh to me .....

a little boy asked his father, what do you call someone who leaves your party to support another party? a traitor or hypocrite ...

what do you call someone who leaves another party to join yours? a convert, my son, a convert!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by TDowl View Post
            There should only be one Party in Jamaica, this party should be the JLP.

This way there would be no hypocrites.

... as usual you walk far from what took place.

Comment

I am not even gonna call you a hypocrite, mi nuh suh rude.

Your stance suggest that their is only one good Party in Jamaica, so why bother with any other party to Ruleand waste Tax Payers money?

"Walk Far" The Shearer Family two cousin Party, I wont kill my brother for.

Comment

Daddy nuh easy Son, stick with Convert and get along the business of Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
                X