Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pallytrix is hell bwoy...

Comment

you have fi strong and fit fi deal with it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Discredit Danville Walker? How so? Was he or wasn't he an American citizen when he was head of the EOJ?And wasn't that illegal at the time?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

the PNP who nominated him twice never check that out????? or it wasn't important then?

There was no question that he lived abroad and was a member of the US army then.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            yuh into dandy shandy now? Can we look at the policy position of both entities?
            What entities.. Cain and Palin?... haven't gone beyond the headlines

If it's the JLPNP you refer to...I have decades of experience observing them from mi ah yute...so I don't need to see their latest Letterhead Plans to have a projection of what's to come

My opinion..on their current course... Both WILL flop...

The "business class friendly" JLP may generate some growth numbers in the "formal" economy...but not what we need.. i.e. Development. Why? ..Because the Class System they support has colted the game and the selfish elites will cream off the surplus...leaving little to trickle down.. We have seen that movie before..it's called Betta Mus Come

The "we love poor people" PNP will pursue re-distributive, populist policies which will cause short term joy..and long term pain...unsustainable policies from an Empty Vessel Tribe

Jamaica's superstructure is rotten...led by the Tribal Politics & the Brown Man Time Caste/Class System...so building on that is a futile exercise...we need to get rid of at least one of those two Sewer Pits... with both in place..we will continue marching in place

The Jamaican imperative is REFORM not another Electoral Beauty Contest

Neither tribe has a workable reform agenda imho...Capice?

Phew! I've posted this enuff times in the past
            Last edited by Don1; November 6, 2011, 07:59 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Despicable Danville!

Good point, Sickko! Virago can only refer to females. At least my use of the word "whore" in describing SHW was not gender-specific. Indeed, there have been many men who have whored themselves politically.

Despite Lazie's lies (what's new?), Portia is not my choice for PNP leader, but the constant attacks have made me sympathetic, not just with her, but with the people who support her because they "feel" her.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                What entities.. Cain and Palin?... haven't gone beyond the headlines

If it's the JLPNP you refer to...I have decades of experience observing them from mi ah yute...so I don't need to see their latest Letterhead Plans to have a projection of what's to come

My opinion..on their current course... Both WILL flop...

The "business class friendly" JLP may generate some growth numbers in the "formal" economy...but not what we need.. i.e. Development. Why? ..Because the Class System they support has colted the game and the selfish elites will cream off the surplus...leaving little to trickle down.. We have seen that movie before..it's called Betta Mus Come

The "we love poor people" PNP will pursue re-distributive, populist policies which will cause short term joy..and long term pain...unsustainable policies from an Empty Vessel Tribe

Jamaica's superstructure is rotten...led by the Tribal Politics & the Brown Man Time Caste/Class System...so building on that is a futile exercise...we need to get rid of at least one of those two Sewer Pits... with both in place..we will continue marching in place

The Jamaican imperative is REFORM not another Electoral Beauty Contest

Neither tribe has a workable reform agenda imho...Capice?

Phew! I've posted this enuff times in the past
                Well you can give the impression that you think both will flop. I believe in looking at what both sides propose to do. Pity an election can call any day now and one side cannot indicate what they'd do differently.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Discredit Danville Walker? How so? Was he or wasn't he an American citizen when he was head of the EOJ?And wasn't that illegal at the time?
                  When unuh won the election under his watch, why unuh never complain? Sickko you and your party have it in for Walker because he decided to be on the JLP's ticket.

Seems as if Haye Webster know what she was talking bout.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Despicable Danville!

Good point, Sickko! Virago can only refer to females. At least my use of the word "whore" in describing SHW was not gender-specific. Indeed, there have been many men who have whored themselves politically.

Despite Lazie's lies (what's new?), Portia is not my choice for PNP leader, but the constant attacks have made me sympathetic, not just with her, but with the people who support her because they "feel" her.
                    " Portia is not my choice for PNP leader,"

Stop punking out Mosiah! SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE PARTY ....PM IN WAITING. Its time you people stop being hypocrites.

Comment

Working...
                    X