Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Danville dipped in politics?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news1.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

"I am going to play by the rules. I will not be entering Parliament to act like an uneducated virago, or because I love my party so much I feel justified to degrade myself with name-calling and boorish behaviour. That's not why I am entering politics."

Wheh Jawge ?

Comment

Easy Question to Answer!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Wheh Jawge ?
      He’s busy fasting and praying for his beloved Nanny P.

Of course, she’ll need all the prayers that she can get.

Comment

I give you a quote from the greatest movie ever made, "One man with a briefcase can rob more from a bank than ten men with machine guns"

Danville does not have to act like a virago (female noun by the way) or call names, he can do and has done enough to ensure the JLP have a majority in parliament, making rulings while he himself was not qualified to do so
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          I give you a quote from the greatest movie ever made, "One man with a briefcase can rob more from a bank than ten men with machine guns"

Danville does not have to act like a virago (female noun by the way) or call names, he can do and has done enough to ensure the JLP have a majority in parliament, making rulings while he himself was not qualified to do so
          Really now Sickko? What has Walker done for you and others to make such a claim? The fact y'all didn't start with the baseless accusations until he was rumored to be running for the JLP says alot.

The PNP has been successful in dragging ppl's name thru the mud ... so of course ... do what has been working.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post

The PNP has been successful in dragging ppl's name thru the mud ... so of course ... do what has been working.
            Well yuh dun know...as in the US the "liberal media" AKA journalists.. tend to support the "Left Wing Progressives"

But the Big Business types...media and otherwise... hew towards the "Right Wing Conservatives"

Ah suh di ting set..
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              Well yuh dun know...as in the US the "liberal media" AKA journalists.. tend to support the "Left Wing Progressives"

But the Big Business types...media and otherwise... hew towards the "Right Wing Conservatives"

Ah suh di ting set..

Left wing .. right wing ...as a asked a comred who insisted he is a registered democrat ... if Herman Cain or Sarah was running for the dems .. would he still vote for them?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't aks mi..aks di comrade
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If the JLP forms the next government then he will have to be sent to the back bench or somewhere where is honest approach won't ruffle feathers.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Don't aks mi..aks di comrade
                    yuh into dandy shandy now? Can we look at the policy position of both entities?

Comment

Why do you always take everything to a personal level? Y'all????

Rise above that man
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        If the JLP forms the next government then he will have to be sent to the back bench or somewhere where is honest approach won't ruffle feathers.
                        Foolishness ... implementing a wage freeze didn't ruffle feathers? Pension reform isn't ruffling feathers?

Comment

Nuh di PNP appoint Danville in di fuss place?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                            Why do you always take everything to a personal level? Y'all????

Rise above that man
                            trying to discredit the man is nothing to rise above.

Comment

twice. Even when people like Seaga was cussing him. That is one of the main reason Cecil Charlton left the JLP as he said he didn't respect Seaga as a leader for his blunt and aggressive criticism of Walker.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X