• Why Danville dipped in politics?

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news1.html

"I am going to play by the rules. I will not be entering Parliament to act like an uneducated virago, or because I love my party so much I feel justified to degrade myself with name-calling and boorish behaviour. That's not why I am entering politics."

Wheh Jawge ?

Easy Question to Answer!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
      Wheh Jawge ?
      He’s busy fasting and praying for his beloved Nanny P.

Of course, she’ll need all the prayers that she can get.

I give you a quote from the greatest movie ever made, "One man with a briefcase can rob more from a bank than ten men with machine guns"

Danville does not have to act like a virago (female noun by the way) or call names, he can do and has done enough to ensure the JLP have a majority in parliament, making rulings while he himself was not qualified to do so

I give you a quote from the greatest movie ever made, "One man with a briefcase can rob more from a bank than ten men with machine guns"

Danville does not have to act like a virago (female noun by the way) or call names, he can do and has done enough to ensure the JLP have a majority in parliament, making rulings while he himself was not qualified to do so
          Really now Sickko? What has Walker done for you and others to make such a claim? The fact y'all didn't start with the baseless accusations until he was rumored to be running for the JLP says alot.

The PNP has been successful in dragging ppl's name thru the mud ... so of course ... do what has been working.

Well yuh dun know...as in the US the "liberal media" AKA journalists.. tend to support the "Left Wing Progressives"

But the Big Business types...media and otherwise... hew towards the "Right Wing Conservatives"

Ah suh di ting set..

Well yuh dun know...as in the US the "liberal media" AKA journalists.. tend to support the "Left Wing Progressives"

But the Big Business types...media and otherwise... hew towards the "Right Wing Conservatives"

Ah suh di ting set..

Left wing .. right wing ...as a asked a comred who insisted he is a registered democrat ... if Herman Cain or Sarah was running for the dems .. would he still vote for them?

Don't aks mi..aks di comrade

If the JLP forms the next government then he will have to be sent to the back bench or somewhere where is honest approach won't ruffle feathers.

Don't aks mi..aks di comrade
                    yuh into dandy shandy now? Can we look at the policy position of both entities?

Why do you always take everything to a personal level? Y'all????

Rise above that man

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        If the JLP forms the next government then he will have to be sent to the back bench or somewhere where is honest approach won't ruffle feathers.
                        Foolishness ... implementing a wage freeze didn't ruffle feathers? Pension reform isn't ruffling feathers?

Nuh di PNP appoint Danville in di fuss place?

Why do you always take everything to a personal level? Y'all????

Rise above that man
                            trying to discredit the man is nothing to rise above.

twice. Even when people like Seaga was cussing him. That is one of the main reason Cecil Charlton left the JLP as he said he didn't respect Seaga as a leader for his blunt and aggressive criticism of Walker.