No announcement yet.

Classism in JLP Portia attack reprises GOP racial coding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamaicans that don't pat their vaginas and wine on their headtops in public...clear enough?

Comment

Your uptown friends haven't taken you to the road march of late, I see.

Mi sarry fi yuh.

Jamaicans do take pleasure in accomodating INT'l criminals though? Yes?

Comment

Which current candidate for the PM position has engaged in these acts? Sorry but RBSC forum wasn't around in 1953 so look like Busta got a bly...

Comment

Who excluded them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            "properly socialized Jamaicans" hmmmm, Interesting point. Can you put it into context of aiding and abetting narco criminals/terrorists or this is also a trait of "properly socialized Jamaicans". Thanks.
            might be the wrong person to aks...or the right
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Excluded who? The INT'L criminals? the Feds? Not following , what's your point?.

Comment

Didn't you mention something about my uptown friends taking me to road march?

Comment

but his background is no different from mamma P. Some one need to tell him that in Nanny P's time you did not just pass an exam and enter traditional high school on merit. Most went because of money and social connections (which is ridiculous when yhou look at Ja as a colony then).

Had Colin Powell's parents stayed in Ja; he would just be a regular farmer in St.Elizabeth.

Comment

Don't be a turd...you wanted me to list EVERYTHING? OK and a PhD in Econ from Yale or Harvard? How about a PhD in Political Science - would that be good enough?? You need to get real.

Comment

Bricktop...aye sah, mi lose offa him.

Let's give him time to retract that statement.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can only imagine what you said here for even you to think it had to be deleted!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha mi seh? I wasn't comparing Portia to a Fish Monger...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            "properly socialized Jamaicans" hmmmm, Interesting point. Can you put it into context of aiding and abetting narco criminals/terrorists or this is also a trait of "properly socialized Jamaicans". Thanks.
                            Jawge. Easy no man. That was your best punch in a while. I doubt if they will 'recall' the answer to your question.

Comment

mosiah .... well ... he is a politician of sorts, isn't he?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

why? mi lie? mi cross it? mi run wid it? mi is leggo beast? mi defend criminal? why yuh call mi a politician of sorts, Gamma?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X