Investigating claims of dirt, PM request's a Danville brief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investigating claims of dirt, PM request's a Danville brief

..This takes Brown Man Time to whole new level For Danville's sake I hope the claims are just crap

Jamaica Customs Debacle Heightens
    Published: Saturday | November 5, 20110 Comments

PRIME MINISTER Andrew Holness says he is in the process of reviewing documentation concerning alleged corruption at the Jamaica Customs.

"I have seen some of what has been said in the press, I have asked for information, so hopefully today I will get a brief and then I will make a comment," Holness told The Gleaner during an interview at Jamaica House yesterday.

The Opposition People's National Party has called for a thorough investigation into the operations at Customs following discovery that outgoing Commissioner Danville Walker facilitated the export of scrap metal without a licence from the Trade Board.

Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Christopher Tufton had imposed a ban on the exportation of scrap metals following extensive reports of theft of property.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ad/lead21.html
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

corruption at Customs ?!

lie dat !

lol ! woiee !!

PNP in panic mode.. dem a fling sh!t pon rapid.. dem all a fling it pon di ceiling.. what happen when it don't stick ??

Comment

Working...
    X