One word: Elegance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One word: Elegance!

PPPPPPPPP! Yuh look good , Yuh hot like a peppa seed. Now mi see why di cayliss naga dem a try belikkle yuh. Cause you wear it well. Nanny P yuh look like royalty, nuh lissen di slave dem. fi dem backgrpound nuh diffrent or betta dan fi yuh.

I see a leader walking. helloooooo

Now mi know why yuh say No gyal, no bwooy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVbr_...related#t=0m25

you got that right ... elegance IS one word.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

which is fit for a queen. my, my, thanks Gamma.

Comment

.. yes Jawge she looks nice. No question there. My leader must not be less intelligent than me. Sorry!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          .. yes Jawge she looks nice. No question there. My leader must not be less intelligent than me. Sorry!
          what is Intelligence?

and in what ways are you more intelligent than her?

mi sure u couldn't do a fraction a what she do since 1976

Comment

this is like taking candy from a baby. Lazie, it's obvious that you don't what means to be a political leader. A degree from from Yale, Princeton, Harvard et al is not guarantee to be a political leader. A political leader has to have sharp insight to read varied charactters and be a step ahead all the time.

Most on this forum and those of the educated class in Ja would not last a week being in Nanny P's position today. Furthermore a leader is someone that is able to make a call and stand by it regardless of dissent by his/her peers. I have seen Nanny P made an unpopular call (among her peers) because it favoured the then opposition (JLP) and stood by it (despite beeing labelled with all kind of names).

Lazie, can you cite an instance of leadership with respect to Prince Andrew? Thanks.

Comment

cho, why yuh ah try spoil mi likkle party? Leff him inna di stew.

Comment

um.. which is what exactly.. ???

Comment

mi wouldn chuss Mama P to lead my goat dem much less...

it is all about standards however.. to each his own..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    mi wouldn chuss Mama P to lead my goat dem much less...

it is all about standards however.. to each his own..

you woulda trust JAMES cuz him a u classmate

Comment

yuh mussi mad...

yuh tek dis leadah ting fi ah joke.. muss..

Comment

You really have no clue what real leadership is, do you?

None of these jokers have IT.

Comment

Hahahahaah

On one hand yuh enamoured with Feds and all things yankee and then the next you a diss dem ivy league.

What do you continue to subjugate yourself?
                          Look the devil in the eye and declare your worthj. KNOW who you are and stop hide behind skirt tail or pretty suit.

Comment

Yet still you unbiased?? Hahahahaha

Notice man like Rudi clear in dem leanings but wont defend the indefensible.

Portia is no Rhodes scholar. People who know here better than you says she is lazy. She is clearly timid and frighten fi uptown. Fraid fi give interview. Fraid mi give a response unless her lieutenant dem vet it fuss. Fraid of her shadow in uptwon circles, but downtown she know how fi bun fyah and race up opponents. She knows how to win wars pon the ground like a top notch gunnark.

In case yuh think I pick on her, she aint the only gunnark ... Labah have fi dem share too like James and Tom.

Just keeping it real.

Comment

what that have to do with bias or unbiased

mi ask a question

bill gates,butch stewart(most bizniz men) nuh brighter(wen it come onto book work) than nuff a fi dem employees .......so lazie argument dont follow

but how much people can be successful like them

u fail to recognize INTELLIGENCE nuh limited to book

dem obviously brighter than the rest a people in oda ways..........u think

look how much educated fool deh bout d place.......WILLI

Comment

Working...
                              X