RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is getting more ridiculous day by day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting more ridiculous day by day.

"I have some ideas for the development of St Thomas, but will share it at an appropriate time because I am not giving them (the JLP) any ideas," she said.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1cjuJdOsY

For 4 years in opposition these people are YET to put forth any proposal. Yes, they oppose everything being attempted by the gov't. Fine, but at the same time, propose what you'd have done differently.

They say they're coming with JEEP, and months after they are yet to put any details.

They said they'd renegotiate the IMF agreement, I sat up to hear the details, only to hear dem say they'd have to wait until they got into power to determine what to renegotiate.

Now this? They claim they have ideas but cannot say what? This is pathetic .... and to see educated people a fall for this foolishness.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

man be REALISTIC..the jlp did the same while in opposition and the PNP doing it now.........its just part of the POLITRIKS........ BOTH side PRACTICE

Comment

The JLP always had their development plan. Whether they live up to it is another story.

Portia is the only candidate to do this.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
        man be REALISTIC..the jlp did the same while in opposition and the PNP doing it now.........its just part of the POLITRIKS........ BOTH side PRACTICE

Really? I recall the former Opp Leader during his budget presentation saying under his gov't healthcare would be available to all Jamaicans. The opp finance spokeperson constantly spoke about seeking 'cheap money' ... he became the butt of Omar's jokes.

Stop the foolishness SkengD .... put your plans on the table for the people to see what your intentions are.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and jobs jobs jobs

why u leave that off and the other 90% a promise

u can gwaan worship poliTRICKtion

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            and jobs jobs jobs

why u leave that off and the other 90% a promise

u can gwaan worship poliTRICKtion
            Yes, they did say jobs, jobs, jobs. It didn't materialize. Why didn't it happen? Its a pity people don't think before talking/posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Yes, they did say jobs, jobs, jobs. It didn't materialize. Why didn't it happen? Its a pity people don't think before talking/posting.

ok....mi too LAZIE fi tear apart u argument them today

Comment

I REPEAT - how can anyone take Politricians SERIOUS Everywhere is divide and conquer!
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Leff Dem Mdmex , Dem Believe...lol
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                    I REPEAT - how can anyone take Politricians SERIOUS Everywhere is divide and conquer!

Mdmex, watching and listening to the GOP candidates, the prominent ones have put forward their plans on how they'd address various problems. Cain has proposed the 999 tax plan, Perry has come out with a flat tax, one said to deal with the immigration problems put up a fence along the texas border, another said he'd make the fence electric, Michele said she'd build 2 fences. They all said they'd repeal and replace Obamacare ... etc.

You can agree or disagree with what they've proposed, but at least they put their plans on the table for a conversation to start.

Why should Portia be treated any different? Why can't she put her cards on the table to start the conversation? Should she be given a free pass?

Comment

So Boss where are the ones that have put forth plans to seriously tackle our problems, Garrions , corruption , etc, walking to tower hill and saying you are going to invest in inner city communities is lip service until you address the above.

Corruption and so called garrison politics are genectically linked! Why dont they empower the OCG to prosecute all his cases against MPs and the like ?

Seperate the Judiciary from the P.M office ?

Obvious change to deal with Garrisons and corruption , where is it on anyone of the parties agenda?

This will in effect start to eliminate the road work and farm work programms that come around every election cycle and dissapear after they get elected , open up a period of sustained transparency and development.

50 years of lip service, sorry laying out thier plans ...kissteeth..wha change?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        So Boss where are the ones that have put forth plans to seriously tackle our problems, Garrions , corruption , etc, walking to tower hill and saying you are going to invest in inner city communities is lip service until you address the above.

Corruption and so called garrison politics are genectically linked! Why dont they empower the OCG to prosecute all his cases against MPs and the like ?

Seperate the Judiciary from the P.M office ?

Obvious change to deal with Garrisons and corruption , where is it on anyone of the parties agenda?

This will in effect start to eliminate the road work and farm work programms that come around every election cycle and open up a period of sustained transparency and development.

50 years of lip service, sorry laying out thier plans ...kissteeth..wha change?

X, I asked why the opposition isn't asked to put their plans out there ... you've gone along a completely different path. Do you think they should put their plans on the table or there is no need to?

Regarding your questions.

Let me put my UNPOPULAR VIEW OUT THERE. I for one thinks the OCG want too much power. The same way he conducted his investigations into the light bulb affair and handed over files to the police and DPP, what is wrong with that?

I have a concern with him getting additional powers (yes I know ppl gonna twist it and make a different claim). The DPP time and again has stated that she needs evidence that can stand up to scrutiny in a court of law and it appears that what he is putting forward as evidence doesn't meet that criteria.

"Seperate the Judiciary from the P.M office ?"

Isn't it already seperate X? If you said seperate the legislative arm from the executive, then I'd see what you're saying. If I have it wrong ... mek mi know.

Comment

You think ...i wonder why the PM can say he can fire Lightbourne if she sings and extradiction request in parliament .
                          Last edited by Sir X; November 4, 2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            You think ...i wonder why the PM can say he can fire Lightbourne if she sings and extradiction request in parliament .
                            ... alrite X .... my fault ...

Comment

Yuh large sah, now put pressure pan yuh laborite fren dem fi seperate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X