Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danville Walker tells staff

he is stepping down come Friday.

Sorry Sass dont have it on the letter head yet...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

mi think a did Monday him left.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Does it really matter if he leaves Monday or next week Monday?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I thought the newspaper confirmed it over the weekend.

Yes it does matter. The fact is people gossip and go by too much unconfirmed report and try to make it fact.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So in other words you waiting until you see it on the letterhead?
          Che Guevara.

Comment

the fact is it was said he accepted the nomination and he was going to resign on Monday. On Monday he came forward and said he was surprised about these reports. He said as soon as he decided his mind he would let the public know.

Big difference.

Comment

Poor thing, you really are reaching..it is a shame when our heroes let us down
              Che Guevara.

Comment

what hero are you talking about. Gwaan follow rumour.

Comment

I am actually looking forward to Walker entering the Politics arena. He did a pretty well in his last two jobs and I hope to see him do the same in Politics. If the JLP wins the next election, it good be good to see Walker given a role in Andrew's Cabinet

Comment

BRIEF - Danville ready to roll
                    Published: Wednesday | November 2, 2011 0 Comments It now appears clear that Commissioner of Customs Danville Walker will be stepping down by weekend, making way for his entry into representational politics.

Gleaner sources have indicated that it is now certain that the former director of elections will be contesting the upcoming general election on the Jamaica Labour Party ticket.

In the meantime the Opposition, yesterday, urged the selected members of the Electoral Commission of Jamaica (ECJ) and the director of elections to make a public statement indicating the earliest date at which the ECJ could be prepared to hold a general election, "at least at the standard of the 2007 general election".
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                    X