Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
    MI CYAA OVER-STAND HOW YOU A JLP AND SUPPORT OBAMA

mi know u ago trace mi off call mi clownrade etc... but it a puzzle mi fi a while now

Obama PHILOSOPHY (looking out for the less fortunate etc,, hence the OBAMA CARE propaganda )is more like Portia than Bruce or who ever

but yet u mock PORTIA cuz she a look out fi d POOR ( calling her poor-SHA)

INSTEAD A TRACING MI OFF

clear it up fi mi deh LAZIE

The attempt to equate the PNP and the Democratic party is comical. The Dems have managed the US economy better than their counterpart ... the JLP has ALWAYS managed JA affairs better than their counterpart.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      yuh nuh tiyad a yuh Mummah Lashie tracing?!?!

ansa mi question or just leave mi post alone, willya?
      Mosiah you are the biggest hypocrite on the forum. Years ago I respected your stance on the extradition of J'cans. Then because of politics, yuh change position.

For years yuh come here bitchin like a school girl bout garrison Bruce made a move against the MOAG yuh start with the crocodile tears bout those killed. Andrew wants to make the first step .... yuh stll against it. Stop being a hypocrite Mosiah.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Just because you have so labelled me...please!

I could not be more consistent on this position. Bruce phuqed up the Dudus extradition. Down to Sass agrees that he did. You some how didn't.

Now if I say Bruce phuqed it, then those who said he did nothing wrong, clearly, they supported the phuqery and will not get my support.

What is so difficult there?!? That should have been Andrew's first step. So, how can he correct it instead of holding hands with Portia while being followed by a million police and press people? Admit that he should not have said Bruce did nothing wrong.

Bruce made a move against the MOAG...Lazie, nudge mi when yuh waan talk something sensible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
          MI CYAA OVER-STAND HOW YOU A JLP AND SUPPORT OBAMA

mi know u ago trace mi off call mi clownrade etc... but it a puzzle mi fi a while now

Obama PHILOSOPHY (looking out for the less fortunate etc,, hence the OBAMA CARE propaganda )is more like Portia than Bruce or who ever

INSTEAD A TRACING MI OFF

clear it up fi mi deh LAZIE

What has Portia done for you to think she look out fi the poor? Claiming to love the poor doesn't address the problem.

The education policy of the current gov't might not be perfect, but don't you think poor children are benefiting?

The heathcare policy might not be perfect and certainly needs to be tweeked, but you don't think poor people are benefiting from access to heathcare?

People criticised Bruce when he proposed the CDF, you don't think projects under the CDF benefit the poor? Like what you may ask? Some MPs (both sides) have used portions of their CDF to build schools, community centers, fix roads, start farming projects ... etc.

... again I ask ... what has Portia done or propose for you or anyone to claim to look out for the poor?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Just because you have so labelled me...please!

I could not be more consistent on this position. Bruce phuqed up the Dudus extradition. Down to Sass agrees that he did. You some how didn't.

Now if I say Bruce phuqed it, then those who said he did nothing wrong, clearly, they supported the phuqery and will not get my support.

What is so difficult there?!? That should have been Andrew's first step. So, how can he correct it instead of holding hands with Portia while being followed by a million police and press people? Admit that he should not have said Bruce did nothing wrong.

Bruce made a move against the MOAG...Lazie, nudge mi when yuh waan talk something sensible.
            ... mi notice unuh nuh man enough to admit when unuh wrong. Are you an attorney? All now none of you jokers nuh realize that the agreement used to request Dudus wasn't made into law until after he shipped off. As mi say, unuh naah guh admit unuh was wrong. same way unuh listen to Mark Golding and all jump to the wrong conclusion.

If you have a position on an issue it shouldn't change because the party yuh nuh like hold the same position. Man up bredren.

Comment

that is great news!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...hurmfph....snfflefph.......
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X