Former National Footballer charged with carnal abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former National Footballer charged with carnal abuse

A former national footballer has been charged with carnal abuse.

34 year old Marco McDonald was charged yesterday for having sexual relations with a 13 year old girl.

He was charged with carnal abuse by investigators attached to the Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse, CISOCA.

It is reported that the alleged acts of carnal abuse took place in 2009 when the girl visited the accused at his house.

McDonald was turned over the police on Friday, by his attorney Christopher Townsend.

He is scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.

http://rjrnewsonline.com/news/local/...d-carnal-abuse
    Last edited by Skeng DX; October 30, 2011, 01:16 PM.

oh boy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what a damn shame... what was he thinking... if found guilty, he should be locked away for a long time...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Nuh regular Don behaviour that? From Manchester to Kingston.

Comment

and points west of Manchester? and east of Kgn? angels?
          Peter R

Comment

True, dem ting deh happen all the time in Jamaica.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

....yup....and there's a name for that which I learnt since live here- PEDOPHILE. It's a a word that the Jamaican population should get more familiar with. A word that rightfully carries shame, stigma and an irremovable stain that should attached to many those Jamaican men that want to have sex with people pickney.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                and points west of Manchester? and east of Kgn? angels?
                Just because the Don is from Manchester to Kingston, doesn't mean their activities don't go beyond where they are from.

Comment

Jamaican men living a farin would never do those things, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't get sidetracked Mo. I am hitting out at the prevalence and the lack of public outcry that goes on in Jamaica when these things happen. The public silence is deafening. I remember when it was the common belief that in order to cure certain veneral diseases a man had to sleep with a virgin. There is a lot of incest that goes on in Jamaica and it's pushed under the rug. I am not blowing any horns for the Yanks, but when these things happen here, you know there is a stiff prison sentence waiting on you along with public shame.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But iosn't that irrelevant Mo'?

Comment

Understand, and I agree. Not enough public outcry. It's almost as if we are all doing it and wondering why those caught weren't more careful!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

not really, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                            what a damn shame... what was he thinking... if found guilty, he should be locked away for a long time...
                            ...money in my pocket but I can' get no love.

Seriously though, this is no laughing matter. It is terrible that something like this happened.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                            X