RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Carvel had me cracking up wid laffter this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Carvel had me cracking up wid laffter this morning.

On Rick Perry:

“The best thing that Rick Perry can do for himself, and his family, and his friends is just get out of the race and go back to Texas. This man is evidently not up to this. He had plenty of chances to do it, he can’t debate, he can’t give a speech, he can’t poll a position paper, he can’t go on television,” Carville said.

On Mitt Romney

“When you eliminate the impossible all you’re left with is the improbable. Hello Mitt!”

On Cain's 'smoking ad'

“If that guy wasn’t drunk I haven’t taken a drink in my life…I mean he was drunk or stoned. It was some kind of chemical in him I guarantee you that,” Carville said.
    Last edited by Lazie; October 27, 2011, 03:18 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Oh Yeah...Carvel is a regular riot.

He was a part of President Clinton's mgt. team.

Now if you want to hear commentary that makes you really laugh ---just listen to Paul Begala.

Paul Begala
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Oh Yeah...Carvel is a regular riot.

He was a part of President Clinton's mgt. team.

Now if you want to hear commentary that makes you really laugh ---just listen to Paul Begala.

Paul Begala
      Yes, I've heard him time and again on CNN!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

carville is probably even funnier than that it is just that most times i can hardly understand him .... he speaks a different patois!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X