I fail to to understand how any well thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fail to to understand how any well thinking

person can take this woman seriously ...

"Opposition Leader Portia Simpson Miller has urged Holness to demonstrate his willingness to break down garrison politics by walking with his opponent (Patrick Roberts) in his constituency."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

good strategy ... she KNOWS he will balk! ruff

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      good strategy ... she KNOWS he will balk! ruff

So that means she has no intention of addressing the issue?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well ... she thinks she is in a win/win situation.

if he does it it will be "big ooman tell likkle bwoy whey fi duh" ... if he doesn't she says "see? empty rhetoric"

what he should do .... do the walk and invite her to accompany them along with the mayor and the MONS!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          well ... she thinks she is in a win/win situation.

if he does it it will be "big ooman tell likkle bwoy whey fi duh" ... if he doesn't she says "see? empty rhetoric"

what he should do .... do the walk and invite her to accompany them along with the mayor and the MONS!
          .... so she's basically doing what she does best .... be an empty barrel.

Comment

he should call her bluff .....

Comment

Portia is incapable of addressing any issue and give clarity. Portia should be nowhere the leadership of any party much less the leader of country in crisis. PNP and Jamaica can do better. Stop this joke now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                Portia is incapable of addressing any issue and give clarity. Portia should be nowhere the leadership of any party much less the leader of country in crisis. PNP and Jamaica can do better. Stop this joke now!
                Nemesis, it is clear you have a problem with women leaders.

Comment

Who are "well thinking people" Lazie, only those who agree with your point of view?
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Who are "well thinking people" Lazie, only those who agree with your point of view?
                    I never had problems with those holding a different views from me. You and I can have a disagreement on who should play where in the team. If you can use a strong argument to support yuh point ... respect .... but when one ago hold a pathetic position due to where their party stand ... of course I'm gonna dismiss you as a joker .... better yet ... clownrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      .... but when one ago hold a pathetic position due to where their party stand ... of course I'm gonna dismiss you as a joker ...

woiiee mi belly!!

Dis muss rank as di mose hypocritical statement of the month...unless yuh reddy fi dismiss yuhself
                      Last edited by Don1; October 26, 2011, 03:20 PM.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Nemesis, it is clear you have a problem with women leaders.
                        Well I clearly have a problem with Portia being the option for the Jamaican people at this time. We need qualified people not people who qualify because they have been in the party for 40 years.

Comment

Damn! I guess you told me, put me in my damn place..so I am not even a joker anymore?

Question if you dont mind wasting a few seconds on my foolishness...whats the down grade from joker? Clown or court jester?
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                            Well I clearly have a problem with Portia being the option for the Jamaican people at this time. We need qualified people not people who qualify because they have been in the party for 40 years.
                            KMT .... okay .... yuh win! Cyaan keep up the sarcasm ... hopefully one of her faithful followers can tek yuh one.

Cue: Don1, Mosiah, SkengD,Karl

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              Damn! I guess you told me, put me in my damn place..so I am not even a joker anymore?

Question if you dont mind wasting a few seconds on my foolishness...whats the down grade from joker? Clown or court jester?
                              Not you singular ... you in general. Don't tek it te wrong way.

Comment

Working...
                              X