Progress????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress????

I have a neighbor who is a pensioner and granted he is a miserable cuss so I tip toe around him and listen patiently when he wants to rant on whatever subject fancies him at the time.

One of his favorite monthly rants is trying to get to JNBS to get his and his wife's pension from England as he cant seem to figure out the call options and the few times I tried to help him i failed to get through.

I am trying to call a friend of mine who works there and I am confused as there is nothing guiding you to speak to an operator...absolutely crazy and now i can understand why he gets so angry when he wants his money and cant go there due to his disabilities.

An aside the other day he went there to get his pension and maybe because he decided he did not want to keep calling or going back when he wanted money he decided he wanted all the money right there and then and he wanted it in Sterling.

For whatever reasons the bank did not have the amount in Sterling and he lost his cool..."Me want all my money right now. Unnu have me money there and no want give it to me. Bank of England send me money and unnu no want give it to me."

LOL!

Apparently he thinks that each money a box or envelope with the Sterling and thus they should have it to give him.

Some one who works at the banks told me that a lot of pensioners take all their money and go to cambios where they get better rates but are also preyed on by thieves who hold them up and rob them.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Some one who works at the banks told me that a lot of pensioners take all their money and go to cambios where they get better rates but are also preyed on by thieves who hold them up and rob them.
    Thanks for the info

Comment

What you mean....you plan to go hold up some pensioners....or you plan to take your pension to the cambios for the better rates?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

He must have been a lot of Sterling if JNBS didn't have enough to give him his money. Or more likely they were lying.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Recession enuh Sickko...dem old anyway...

Comment

I just spoke to schoolmate who is an officer there and he says anything over 300 Sterling requires prior request and he cant just walk in a want ti right away
            Che Guevara.

Comment

And this is from a foreign currency account in Sterling that he has at the bank? That his pension pounds go into from England?

I bet you certain people can get 10 times that without any prior request.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Serious ting!

Comment

Working...
                X