X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=trNFYUiN2EM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PWTnfBWtezc

THE RISE AND FALL OF GADDAFI: An image captured off a cellular phone camera shows the arrest of Libya's strongman Moamer Kadhafi in Sirte on October 20, 2011. A Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) commander had told AFP that Kadhafi was captured as his hometown Sirte was falling, adding that the ousted strongman was badly wounded.

Photo by: Philippe Desmazes
    1 of 28
    ››
    WARNING: IMAGES BELOW ARE PARTICULARLY GRAPHIC AND UPSETTING.

SIRTE, Libya — An analysis of video obtained by GlobalPost from a rebel fighter who recorded the moment when Col. Muammar Gaddafi was first captured confirms that another rebel fighter, whose identity is unknown, sodomized the former leader as he was being dragged from the drainpipe where he had taken cover.

A frame by frame analysis of this exclusive GlobalPost video clearly shows the rebel trying to insert some kind of stick or knife into Gaddafi's rear end.

Full coverage: Death of Muammar Gaddafi

GlobalPost correspondent Tracey Shelton said there is some question as to whether the instrument was a knife from the end of a machine gun, which Libyans call a Bicketti, or some kind of stick.

This latest video discovery comes as international and human rights groups call for a formal investigation into how the former Libyan leader was killed. In video clips that have emerged of his capture, Gaddafi can be seen injured but alive. Later he is seen with what appears to be gunshot wounds to his head and chest. According to the Geneva Conventions, however, abuse of prisoners under any circumstance is not permissable.

Related: Gaddafi to be buried in "secret desert location"

Here is a frame by frame look at the attack. Below the frames is video decoding the cell phone footage of the capture. And, finally, at the bottom is the full video. You can see the attempt to sodomize Gaddafi at the 16 second mark.

WARNING: Extremely graphic

click here to see @ http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...gaddafi-sodomy

An inhumane act against an inhumane person is still inhumane

mi not even include the pics them sick mi stomach SMH

Comment

Did you read the book 'A thousand splendid suns'? It would appear those Muslim men have a way of showing their disgust at another man sodomising him, alive or dead it appears.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

A phrase comes to mind: Payback is a B-I-T-C-H!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

George Fenniman, who is our next dictator on Super Sodomy?

"Well, Groucho, our next dictator to be sodomized declared war on the working class, teachers, public employees, and robbed from school children to give tax breaks to the rich. He was the dictator of Wisconistan, let's give a loud round of disgust to SCOTTTTTT WALLLLLKKKER !

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            An inhumane act against an inhumane person is still inhumane
            Tell that to all the people who suffered at his hands The RAT should have gone quietly
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              Tell that to all the people who suffered at his hands The RAT should have gone quietly
              --->Isn’t this something? I find it amazing that people are outraged and horrified for a Criminal Dictator who has Tortured and KILLED his people and thousands of innocents in the same way or worse….and they never uttered a word about the Evil that these Dictators caused through out their careers. I Think this sends a Clear and unequivocal message to the Dictators and future Dictators of the world. As far as I see Gaddafi has Reaped what he has sown<---

BUT I STILL DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD KICK A MAN WHILE HE IS DOWN.......AGAINST HUMAN NATURE

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                --->Isn’t this something? I find it amazing that people are outraged and horrified for a Criminal Dictator who has Tortured and KILLED his people and thousands of innocents in the same way or worse….and they never uttered a word about the Evil that these Dictators caused through out their careers. I Think this sends a Clear and unequivocal message to the Dictators and future Dictators of the world. As far as I see Gaddafi has Reaped what he has sown<---

BUT I STILL DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD KICK A MAN WHILE HE IS DOWN.......AGAINST HUMAN NATURE

Hey Skend D - the poor people couldn't KICK HIM WHILE HE WAS UP
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mussolini: What I Hope Happens To Walker

When Italian dictator Benito Mussolini was executed by a firing squad, he, his mistress, and several others were hanged UPSIDE DOWN in a public square in Milan, in front of a mob of thousands of people.

Someone climbed up and cut down the bodies, and when they landed, people began kicking and stomping Mussolini's body, horribly disfiguring his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNML...eature=related
                  (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)

Comment

You're silly, Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica, CARICOM differ on Gaddaffi killing

Days after then Foreign Affairs Minister Dr. Ken Baugh celebrated the demise of former Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gaddaffi, CARICOM, has condemned the killing.

Jamaica is a member of CARICOM.

Baugh said last week Jamaica celebrated the triumph of the National Transitional Council of Libya, noting that the death of Gaddafi had opened the way for a stronger, democratic Libya, where the rights of all will be respected.

He also said Gaddafi’s death marked the end of an era in Libya and the Arab world.

But today, the 15-member Caribbean Community, CARICOM, condemned the manner in which former Colonel Gaddafi was killed.

In denouncing the killing, Dominica’s Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said extra judicial killings should never be supported or promoted.

CARICOM Chairman Dr. Denzil L. Douglas also expressed concern with regard to widespread reports of violations of human rights against former members of the Libyan government and other minority groups.

He said while CARICOM recognizes that Libya has entered a critical and decisive transitional phase, the regional grouping wants combatants on all sides to lay down their arms in peace.

Meanwhile, The United Nations and international human rights groups have been calling for an independent investigation into Gaddafi’s death.

Members of the National Transitional Council in Libya had confirmed that Gaddafi, who had been captured alive last Thursday, had died later of his wounds.

Comment

The United Nations want their own investiagtion into their sordid agency!
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I'm Not Silly, I'm P!$$ed

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          You're silly, Bruce!
                          I'm not silly, I am p!$$ed that our Republican governor and Republican legislature are doing everything possible to protect their jobs while doing nothing to create jobs, doing everything possible to take money fromt the middle class and give it to the rich.

The Republican candidates for President Of The United States are no different.

Herman Cain's pizza tasted like $#!+, therefore he will be be a $#!+ President.

His 9-9-9 plan will cost a family making $50,000 a year an extra $4,500.

Comment

Hey Skend D - the poor people couldn't KICK HIM WHILE HE WAS UP
                            yeah but.....not up.... in his ....round desoo

that was wrong no matter what

better if him...... stab him inna him GUT....not desso.... that SICK

Comment

The United Nations want their own investiagtion into their sordid agency!
                              you seeit

Comment

Working...
                              X