Rick Perry&MaCain ticket or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Perry&MaCain ticket or

Romney & Mcain , Mcain will be on that ticket , as Presidential contender or V.P.

He is the only sure thing.The repugs have lost the Hispanic vote , the black vote they need , dont have , centered votes they dont have , conclusion they need every vote they can get.

An afro american on that ticket appeals to them as a good selling point.

Perry or Parry? Mcain or Maccain ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

McCain is black now? He heh.

Republicans have given up on the black vote and even if they hadn'r Cain won't be able to pull any from Obama. He is far right on most issues, not a moderate like Powell. Based on what Cain has said about electric fences on the border I don't see too many Hispanics going his way either.

That said he could be on a Romney ticket since the Teabaggers seem to like him.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Parry gets the Hispanic vote in Texas,I dont know if he gets it anywhere else.I dont see Parry or Romney on any ticket with each other.I am just wondering about the VP contenders.

The repug election candidates look weak.The president with this weak economy looks strong.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ironic isn't it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Strong is a bit of an overstatement but I agree it is remarkable that he is competitive given the economic situation.

If he can get the unemployment rate to below 9% I think he has a better than 50-50 shot of winning. Above that level the Republicans would have to lose it (which they are quite capable of doing) .
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

None of them will beat the president in Key states , NONE!They talk up Romney because he is a notherner who should get votes in the north east and california.

Romney will not will California, does poor in the bible gateway/ south and is struggling in Florida .

Look at it.

Parry can win calfornia or anyhing in the north.
            Mccain cant win california or anything in the north.

It will be a repeat of the 1st election and maybe worse.The tea party has hijacked them and it will show come election time.

Comment

Working...
            X