Is Andrew being naive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andrew being naive?

"I am willing to walk with the Leader of the Opposition in Tower Hill, and I may just turn up in Whitfield Town. I will be writing to the Leader of the Opposition to invite her to discuss this important measure of coordinating access to closed communities for representatives of differing political persuasions. Hopefully this small step will lead to other steps that will eventually remove garrisons from our political landscape. "

The fact that she walked out before you started your speech is a clear indication of what her attitude is. How many times did the former PM reach to her? Yuh talk like yuh nuh have nothing fi duh.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mek she guhwhey she ah leggo beast an termite dont it...

Yep...mi memba dem "reach out" deh...LOL

man fi fool ...but nuh suh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bruce tried this nonsense and ended up being very tribal. Andy needs to stop sounding like Liad Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Bruce tried this nonsense and ended up being very tribal. Andy needs to stop sounding like Liad Bruce!
        Wait ... weren't there people calling for consensus? Then when the opposition refused to talk to the gov't and the gov't proceeded without them the gov't was criticised for not including the opposition. Damn if you do ... damn if you don't.

Andrew need fi get real and understand that bitter Portia will not be doing anything with him .... simply figet bout har.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don't get it, he is dammed if he does or don't! If he don't say the right things we will say she should have done this or that. Fact is he cant invent words.. If Garrison politics need to be eradicated then he should say that.. Don't see why he should not. Wether or not is doable in a short time is of a different matter. i think it takes a generation, but we can start now.

Comment

suh exactly HOW do they intend to end garrison politics? rhetoric sounds empty, i say get on with it and show something some effort towards that end.

alas however, election is hust around the corner and so garrison is soon to become flavour of the month again because it guarantees seats ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So what was so important that Portia had to leave and do !!

That is the heights of slackness. On one of the biggest historical days in Jamaica's history Portia the leader of the Oppostion left the ceremony before the PM addressed the crowd......Totally disrespectful and slack.

She needs to follow Bruce and go.

btw is Bruce still an MP ?

Comment

yup he is and i think he might run again

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did she really walk out? Sorry I find that hard to believe....
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Did she really walk out? Sorry I find that hard to believe....
                    LOL .... dude .... its Portia.

Comment

She told her supporters hours earlier that she had a church function to attend.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                        She told her supporters hours earlier that she had a church function to attend.
                        Really .... that function sounded like a political platform to me.

Comment

Actually the termite thing was long after the first reach out...made at the inauguration.

Comment

Ok, that was a mistake for her to leave early for the "church function".
                            It reflects poorly on her to leave during the ceremony.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Termite reference was within the first few months of the regime

Mentioning something about unity at an inaugural is absolutely inadequate (in fact ALL PM's do that as a matter of course suh is juss word sound dat) ...to overcome the distrust and dislike between the tribesany outreach has to be consistent and sincere over time.

That goes for whosoever is in power...but this guy Gelding switched to the tribal mode pretty early in the game with the termite label...urged on by his compadres

Too bad
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X