RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain the reasoning for me? Please...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There "could" have been issues to discuss and debate IF the Republican party had a different agenda than to "make sure that Obama is a one-term president". At this point, I don't see anything to debate.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I do not think even Cain wants to be the candidate. Book sales is what he is primarily about.

I am surprised that he is getting so much support even though i do not expect it to last. He doesn't have much of a political organization though so it will be interesting to see how long he can hang on.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        I do not think even Cain wants to be the candidate. Book sales is what he is primarily about.

I am surprised that he is getting so much support even though i do not expect it to last. He doesn't have much of a political organization though so it will be interesting to see how long he can hang on.
        Funny, you're not the first person I hear say that. The man's imigration policy is to put up an electric fence on the Texas border. I laughed and said he cannot be serious ... but then Bachmann said she would put up 2 fence. Barrack must be writing his election winning speech.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Over the past couple days I've come to conclusion that Cain is truly the Manchurian candidate. I don't think he thinks he can win nor does he want to win. He's simply being used by Koch brothers to shield the Repoobs from charges that their racist.

Comment

His campaign bought $100K worth of copies of his book, so I think he is getting a nice piece of the pie for himself. Now its even on the bestseller list.

Brilliant idea! Collect donations and use it to buy books from yourself! That is capitalism at its finest you Occupy Wall Street losers! LOL!
            Last edited by Islandman; October 26, 2011, 03:44 PM.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X