RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain the reasoning for me? Please...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain the reasoning for me? Please...?

Herman Cain having a Portia moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGLB...eature=related
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I Want To Hear Obama Tell Cain...

President Obama: "Mr. Cain, I have two daughters, age 14 and 10. You have an obsession with their reproductive systems. Kindly keep your hands and your nose out of their uteruses, you child molesting pervert."

Comment

That sounds like a Gordon House way of speaking. Political tracing rather than debating. N

Comment

I want Cain to continue gaining grounds in the REPUBLICAN polls. This way it would be hard for them not to select him as their primary candidate. If he is chosen, then I know he cannot beat Obama in an election.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I want Cain to continue gaining grounds in the REPUBLICAN polls. This way it would be hard for them not to select him as their primary candidate. If he is chosen, then I know he cannot beat Obama in an election.
          ... but Jangle, shouldn't we wish to have 2 sensible candidates so a real debate on the important issues can take place?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes..like gang warfare, Garrison politics?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              Yes..like gang warfare, Garrison politics?
              ... trying to make a point Exile? Don't be shy ... speak up!

Comment

Think I did. You didn't get the memo?

Comment

Think I did. You didn't get the memo?
                  .... I take it you missed this .... " 2 sensible candidates "

Comment

Subjectivity...can't argue about that.

Comment

Subjectivity...can't argue about that.
                      As for the issue of garrison politics, did you read Portia's response to Holness' offer for them to deal with garrison politics? As me sey .. we need 2 sensible candidates.

Comment

Lazie explain the Portia comparison please, which Portia are you talking about?
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                          Lazie explain the Portia comparison please, which Portia are you talking about?

When I said he was having a Portia moment? Why yuh think Portia don't do interviews?

Comment

Oh you talking about the Hon Portia Simspon Miler, leader of the Jamaican Parliamentary opposition?

I see her do many interviews, maybe you need to watch/listen to other news outlets other than NNN
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

No..post it nuh.

Comment

Working...
                              X