As if we nuh have enough problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if we nuh have enough problem

with half naked women, partying all night.
    Look out, Jamaica... Mossy's on the prowl for a pleasure palace

People Post

Monday, October 24, 2011

They've been hell-raising in London for years, but now party-loving pals Kate Moss and Sadie Frost have set their sights on Jamaica. Kate, 37, and Sadie, 46, jetted off to the Caribbean isle on Friday for a girls-only, house-hunting holiday. Money is obviously no object for supermodel Kate who recently splashed out £8 million on a house in London's Highgate, despite failing to sell her £7-million home in nearby Maida Vale.
    "Kate is staying in an incredible villa overlooking the sea," says a mole. "It has two butlers, two chefs, a housekeeper, a chauffeur, a live-in masseuse, and a yoga teacher. But now, Kate wants to have her own place. She thinks it's a good idea to spend money investing in a property for next time and is encouraging Sadie to invest too."
    Kate has taken her daughter Lila Grace, nine, on the half-term trip but has left husband Jamie Hince behind. "Sadie's daughter Iris, who is 10, and Lila Grace are the best of friends. It will be a very girlie adventure for half-term," adds the source. "If Kate buys a place with Sadie, it would be the ultimate party palace." Kate has previously stayed at the exclusive Jakes Hotel on Treasure Beach on the north side of the island.
    — Daily Mail

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lifes...#ixzz1bhcgNPLZ
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Gwaan Ed Bartlett!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Positive Development!

Ignore the sensationalist newspaper headline (“Look Out Jamaica…. Mossy’s On the Prowl for a Pleasure Palace”), although I must admit that the alliteration in the headline, a result of the “P” sound, makes it flow in a catchy way. So, big-up to that copy editor.

Journalism word-use aside, the fact is that we need more celebrity big spenders in Jamaica at this time, and I personally wish that, in addition to Kate Moss, other big name spenders would start looking to own homes in Jamaica!

Look at how Jamaica cleaned up a few nights ago at the World Tourism Awards!! That was unquestionably very impressive, and we as Jamaicans need to recognize this! John Lynch, Ed Bartlett, Butch Stewart and our other tourism leaders are doing a very good job, but we need still more tourists, and more affluent ones to match the all-inclusive middle-class and lower middle-class visitors.

So, I welcome Kate Moss and company, and hope that others join them soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Gwaan Ed Bartlett!
        lol
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Thought it was lazy writing...ppplease.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            Thought it was lazy writing...ppplease.
            Oh, I wasn’t referring to the report itself, Exile , as that is simply your regular celebrity “notes” (some call if news) that appear daily in many major newspapers and entertainment magazines. My reference was merely to the headline and the obvious alliteration used. In fact, today’s headlines, even in the Jamaican newspapers, use catchy devices -- in most cases puns, as in “Capt. (Burrell) Gets Red Card” recently in The Daily Gleaner -- to achieve their effect.

Comment

Dem move Treasure Beach ?

lol !

Comment

Working...
              X