No announcement yet.

New PM wants end to garrison politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

realistically????? why would he go there...

Comment

and Portia is?????

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        and Portia is?????
        thats it .... everybody seem to be quick to criticise .... none a dem choose to stop and see what the other side has to offer.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Bruce fvcked it up and Andy is gonna finish it off.
          Really, what is this guys qualification to be PM?. I am puzzled.
          2 outstanding qualifications:

1. His name is NOT Bruce Golding

2. He is young

Yuh really waan more dan dat??

Greedy yuh Greedy
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            and Portia is?????
            ....NOT PM
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

By all account he was a mediocre leader of government business in the house, at best. As MOE, I think he was mediocre. His political savvy is mediocre, as evidenced by his mostly acromonious relationship with teachers, remember now he was the MOE. I could continue but I am sure you got my point. What is Portia's qualification?. Who said Portia was qualified?. I didn't say that.
              What did Bruce fock up?. You are kidding me Lazie. Lets just start with the wholesale hawking of Jamaica's assets, and what can be considered our national resources. That is just the tip, I can go on and on my friend. What, we should just accept this guy as qualified because a group of political insider operatives, and useful party idiots endorsed him and told us that he is the best person?.

Comment

Hey doc, since when was Dudus one of Jamaica's assets or prime resource? LOL.

Comment

I know. He is in the same category as scrap metal, pole dancers, and bleached-skin dyed-hair gays. A large part of our export base.

Comment

By all account he was a mediocre leader of government business in the house, at best. As MOE, I think he was mediocre. His political savvy is mediocre, as evidenced by his mostly acromonious relationship with teachers, remember now he was the MOE. I could continue but I am sure you got my point. What is Portia's qualification?. Who said Portia was qualified?. I didn't say that.
                    What did Bruce fock up?. You are kidding me Lazie. Lets just start with the wholesale hawking of Jamaica's assets, and what can be considered our national resources. That is just the tip, I can go on and on my friend. What, we should just accept this guy as qualified because a group of political insider operatives, and useful party idiots endorsed him and told us that he is the best person?.
                    Mediocre leader of gb based on Ronnie Thwaites' article today? If not that, what is the basis on which you reach that conclusion?

Yes there were numerous standoffs with the JTA, however, as we found out 2-3 weeks ago there were people with ulterior motives trying their best to be obstructionist. Strange, there are those who thing he was a decent minster .... but I guess you can't please everybody.

Reggaedoc ... everyday there is a different twist to this story. Do y'all sit down and like storyteller try to insert another plot? What national resources?

Based on Jamaica's constitution how is a PM selected? I don't recall seeing this outrage when a joker call Portia was made PM?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is the subject Portia or Holiness?. I thought the thread was about Holiness. Let's look at sugar cane production and the lands occupied by that commodity. I consider Jamaican sugar and Jamaican sugar cane producing lands and factories a national resource. Don't you? .

Comment

Is the subject Portia or Holiness?. I thought the thread was about Holiness. Let's look at sugar cane production and the lands occupied by that commodity. I consider Jamaican sugar and Jamaican sugar cane producing lands and factories a national resource. Don't you? .
                        We're at a fork in the road. ... if one ago question the qualification of
                        Holness ..... we have to consider the qualification of who is across the floor. Like it or not ... it will eventually come down to ...Portia or Holness

Comment

Working...
                        X