X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie blew the chance in the 80s ?

lol ! woiiee !

What chance was that ?

When was the Downtown convention center built ? Ocean Towers ? Downtown Mall ? Ocean Blvd ?

This is 2011.. what happened to the Kingston Waterfront vision from over 40 years ago ?

I see it look like sumting was started.. what happened ?

Take your time now...

Comment

So he didnt get a chance he was voted into power to sit on his dream in the 80s ? I guess they voted him out because of that too.

I am sorry.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ask yourself how Brazil , India & China changed their constitution to achieve those economic dreams , how did Russia & S. Africa change theirs.

Its a holistic approach , continous perpetual renewal ! We dont have this.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

can you read ?

when was most of what you see along Ocean Blvd developed ?

What happened ?

Seems like a logical place for explosive development.. '89 was over 20 years ago.. for a comparative check out the Panama Skyline then and now..

Comment

Are you saying changes in their constitution lead to economig growth?
            Do you realise their constitutions are like night and day?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Skip along the point , he had his chance.When are you going to embrace change for your nations sake , advocate for it , if not for your country then for your party.

Comment

You understood me clearly , you do know what holistic means ?

Comment

change constitution ?!

Ah weh di #$%! ?

stop being profound..

Comment

mi ask yuh a question.. please try and answer it.. before you can move forward you must understand why you fell in the first place.. now try again..

wheh cause di big drop and the 'i've fallen, I can't get up' ?

Comment

Naaah leave it alone ,it has served us well from the 60s , it will only get better , more tribal wars to fight.

Comment

no I don't understand you. Can you state clearly?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

maybe we should adopt Barbados own ?

Comment

Sell ports ? You do know a lease from a sale dont you ? do me a favour leave the debate for rational people ,why did Seaga every try that Free zone agreement again?

Comment

Because your car is driving pretty well and mine is broken down doesnt mean it doesnt need to be fixed because we bought it at the same time .

The type of roads (DRIVERS)and routes we take have alot to do with its viability.

Comment

now yuh on di right track..

name these drivers that have sent us down di gully bank.. list them in order of their reckless driving.. worst first..

Thanks in advance..

Comment

Working...
                                X