No announcement yet.

A nuh me say suh a di Economist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... everyday these ppl expose themselves. Economist says this ... they quick to believe ... Economist say Bruce is the most effective PM in decades and they go out of the way to try and discredit what eas said.

Same think with Wikileaks, US officials give AN OPINION about someone in gov't its gospel .. the rumormongers come from under their rocks. Wikileaks present AN ACTUAL QUOTE from Deep Throat Phillips .... and like roach all a unuh run.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is it the same publication?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

JIS to rahtid! Mek sure yuh is not one a di job casualties! Yuh doing too good a job!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          your argument is flaw. Unemployment is not retirement.

Secondly what raise in taxes are you talking about??? Where is that currently proposed? Instead I read of reducing GCT.

Tell me of the increase in taxes.
          Try archive dis!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamal took him so far.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Can you tell me where is tax increase proposed????? You don't have to archive this. Mi remember that I asked for you to show me the proposed tax increase. Is there currently one from the GOJ?

i am still looking for your Portia stadium comment but I guess it is either too old or you a hide it.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know of any tax increases but given One Turd's proclivities...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  your argument is flaw. Unemployment is not retirement.
                  your flaw is flawed
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

thanks. It is not only him alone. Check out the raises under your friend.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Omar did bad, but One Turd tek it to anedda lebel! All now mi cyaan see whey mi gas tax money a go!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh nuh tyad a chat fvckry ?

Comment

glad yuh know a fvckry! him fi stap tek wi money and nah do nutten wid it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you see where GCT a go???

Comment

suh wait.. how yuh expec fi pay back JDIP..

man, tap yuh noise !

oh wait... which color di flag dem pon di light pole wheh yuh live ?

Comment

Working...
                              X