No announcement yet.

Jamaica and UAE sign open skies MoU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definately wouldn't be viable anytime soon. Well Most airline of the capability but you don't see most travelling that far as it cost a lot to do so.

Air J can't even maintain a London route.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you're the boss
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

so why are they signing this MoU?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So that any designated national airline from either side can have free passage.

Comment

While I am not an expert in Aviation, we have signed a lot of these recently with South American countries, African countries and eastern European countries. Before signing these they had to travel pretty much through US and UK gateway. Now if they want they can have straight flights to Jamaica. This is very important especially for South and Central America, eastern Europe. some places in Asia and Africa as their economy grow and help us to grow tourism numbers.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sorry...thought you were expert on the subject

i withdraw my commendation

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

'Business losses' were a result of deceptive Govt and external agency causing a Category downgrade at a critical time and 9-11.

Don't get it twisted. Memba seh yuh memory short.. it nuh guh back before 2007.

Comment

thanks. Only now you think I am an expert???? How ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    thanks. Only now you think I am an expert???? How ironic.
                    Not really me... i saw others post that you were the resident tourism expert on the forum....but if you disagree with that i will support you 100%

Comment

yeah me leave the expert and prophet title to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        yeah me leave the expert and prophet title to you.
                        mi deh yah!

Comment

Yep di airline fail cause ah downgrade...yuh buy Stewart line.... plus di hook & sinka..LOL

Wen di Category ting restore full hundred...di loss dem start multiply...Ergo..Bad business moggle...

Butch...
                          Tourism Visionary...world class strait up
                          Airline Operator...Colossal Flop..largely at the public's expense
                          Newspaper Operator... A very nice Personal MouthPiece created

One outa three aint bad atall

Comment

Working...
                          X