Rihanna: Getting More "Interesting" Each Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna: Getting More "Interesting" Each Day

Well, well, well, Rihanna is certainly becoming more and more outrageous as each day passes! “What next?” I’m starting to wonder! (The Barbados Daily Nation newspaper (Thursday, October 20, 2011.)
    http://www.nationnews.com/articles/view/ri-ri-gets-touchy-at-strip-club/

Ri-Ri gets ‘touchy’ at strip club

Rihanna
    Fri, October 14, 2011 - 11:45 PM

BAJAN SUPERSTAR Rihanna reportedly took her ex-boyfriend, Matt Kemp, to a lap-dance club but landed in hot water after repeatedly touching the dancers.

According to The SUN, Britain’s largest selling tabloid, the 23-year-old singing sensation could not keep her hands off the topless performers, and even thrust her head between one of the women’s legs.

That action needled the doormen at the fashionable Stringfellows in London where Rihanna had gone with Kemp, the 27-year-old baseball star and the rest of her entourage.

Rude Boy star Rihanna hired a private booth at Stringfellows on Wednesday where she and Kemp, who she dated last year, were joined by former heavyweight boxer David Haye and celebrity hairdresser Adee Phelan. (SP)

I'm sure a tour could be arranged for her in Jamaica by Mosiah, Muadib, Sickko et al.

Comment

Oh, it would be my pleasure! I know just the place to take her!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

before you take her back to your apartment make sure she takes an STD test!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Or him? Yu cld spoil de fun eh?

Comment

There is a place in new kingston that comes to mind. Mo, dem still in business?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

it is taboo to speak of such matters..

Comment

Cuddyz?

Comment

So funny! Great minds...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi 'ear dem just re-open!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...