No announcement yet.

has bruce said anything about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yuh know me! Mi love call out di liad dem. Mi neva tell yuh Bruce cyaan beat Portia. Maybe you felt that way when I reported how immensely popular she was when she appeared at the stadium."

your words were sorry Lazie, but Bruce can't win. This is not about greatness or lack of. It is the fact that like it or not he has reshaped himself and has managed many comebacks. Like it or not he has.

This is nothing about party but it is the truth, like many others unnu keep on underating Bruce and that is why him run over both yours and Portia foot. Bruce might not be the smartest politician there is but he has managed to walk away and rebuild himself.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I know! But if Bruce is really Jamaica's latest do-gooder, by sacrificing his career to allow the JLP to remain in power and see it's economic policies thru (nuh dat dem a tell wi now?) then Bruce will just sail on into the sunset, hug up him big fat pension and leave us the hell alone!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Yuh know me! Mi love call out di liad dem. Mi neva tell yuh Bruce cyaan beat Portia. Maybe you felt that way when I reported how immensely popular she was when she appeared at the stadium.

No need to go thru Bruce's greatness. Me and the rest of the world remembers him for one thing - dragging Jamaica's name thru the most fetid of gutters when he did all he could to prevent the extradition of the self-confessed chain-saw murderer, amongst other evil things.
        Convenient amnesia Mosiah? Yuh cyaan call Sass lyad pon this one.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not only can I call him LIAD on this one, but I see yuh waan jump inna di LIAD pot too.

Be my guest!! Unnu learnt from di best! Bruce, yuh legacy laarge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"but Bruce is smart in that he knows when to lead the chariott into town and when to hop off. From Spanish Town to JLP to NDM and Tivoli."

from what you have said he doesn't seem to be ready

Comment

Working...
            X