has bruce said anything about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has bruce said anything about

his tenure in representational politics coming to an end? has he said anything about stepping down as MP? everyone seems to assume:

1. that he will not be running for MP again
    2. that he is giving up politics altogether

I have not seen or heard anything on that and wid bruce is not what him seh suh much as what him don't seh!

my 2 cents.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Seaga said Bruce nuh ready but Bruce is smart in that he knows when to lead the chariott into town and when to hop off. From Spanish Town to JLP to NDM and Tivoli.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i waiting to see how that plays out.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what nonsense

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Every move was a mistake except the last one (resignation).

Comment

so many other politicians who have walk away have been rendered dead but somehow Bruce keep coming back and wining.

I still remember when you go a stadium and claim that Bruce can't beat Portia. Again unnu keep on underating Bruce and his come back. The man left JLP and lead the biggest 3rd party ever in Jamaica. He left Spanish town and rebuild his image, enough to become Prime Minister. He walk back into the JLP and replaced the leader for over 25 years(Seaga) and beat the person who is still seen as the most popular politician in Jamaica to be PM so tell me him nuh know when to hop on and hop off.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mr Golding for GG? Or President?

Comment

Boss bruce legacy is one of incompetence and ginnalship for all his pronouncements and gains thats all it came down to,history will record him as one of if not the worst PM we ever had.

A fraud...dont be surprised if dem run im outts a TG
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

that is not the point. you have your opinion. The point is he walks away, rebuild himself and come back, that is the fact.

Comment

Lol...comeback...yuh nuh get im Dunnmnnnn
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's logic like that which explains why Robertson is still the Vice President of your party.

Comment

Yuh know me! Mi love call out di liad dem. Mi neva tell yuh Bruce cyaan beat Portia. Maybe you felt that way when I reported how immensely popular she was when she appeared at the stadium.

No need to go thru Bruce's greatness. Me and the rest of the world remembers him for one thing - dragging Jamaica's name thru the most fetid of gutters when he did all he could to prevent the extradition of the self-confessed chain-saw murderer, amongst other evil things.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Exactly! If Bruce is the great comeback hero, then certainly Robertson is Jamaica's Teflon Man. Is that something you are also proud of?!?!

Weird logic and reasoning. But not so weird considering the source.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh nuh see mi tiyad? Is who yuh waan start anedda relelntless campaign?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is just a matter of time...Lazie, Bricktop, Muadib, Sas, Willi?

Comment

Working...
                              X