No announcement yet.

Many Jamaicans have come to the conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Bruce.....Portia as an option doesnt look too bad .The educated fool Bruce Golding has taught me that.Portia with all her so called coarseness might have a better style of leadership than Bruce.

Thats what Jamaica is going to weigh and vote on in the election.Bruce has damaged the JLP to that point , its down to a credibility issue and the question is does the JLP have any left.The PM elect Holness has alot of work to do.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You do have a good point Lazie. In the normal scheme of things, she can be considered Jamaica's Palin. I saw her delivering a read statement recently, and I think Palin is miles above her in terms of being articulate. Years ago I had a similar discussion with some women. This was about Bill Clinton. These women were vehemently against men who cheat. Then you have a discussion about Bill Clinton, and they present him in a manner like he is the best thing since sliced bread. I would hate to think that we have a mental disorder.

Comment

And yuh also failed to see how Bruce should have stepped aside a long time ago for defending Dudus.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"that Portia is way too incompetent to be PM of Jamaica."...so Bruce was competent ? Thats the reflective question Jamaicans are asking , if the JLP MPs stood behind this clown Pre/Post Duduss gate ,why are they any different?

Its not as if they dont have options with incompetent leaders, The PNP/ Portia is there.The election might be based on whom they view as least incompetent.

Man n man muss keep it real....lol
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

EmptyMinded

The opposite of closed minded. Taking in any new information as the truth, without any objective analysis whatsoever.

Contrary to popular belief, this is not open mindedness. Open mindedness is finding a balance between closed mindedness and empty mindedness, allowing information in, but having a filter. Many people blame others for closed mindedness, claiming that they are open minded, when they are really only empty minded.

Here's a graphical representation for those of you that are verbally challenged:
            Closed Minded----Open Minded----Empty Minded

Open minded, the balance of closed minded and empty minded, is the optimal thing to get. But, like I said, it is not achieved by just being empty minded; one must find a balance, not an extreme.

Example:
            :OMG I SAW DIS MOVEE ND NOW I BELEEV BUSH BLU UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!

-I accept your theories as valid speculation, but until you provide me with solid, grounded evidence I won't be able to truly believe in them. Based on the general unlikelihood of the notion of your idea being true without any proof, the theory has the burden of proof before it should be believed.

:NO LIEKOMGZ TEH MOVEE SED IT WUZ BUSH, LOOK HE WUZ TAKING ABOUT TERISM BE4 911 THAT MEENZ IT WUZ HIMZZZZZ!!!!w#!1111!!!1

-Yes, I saw the movie as well, and I understand your point, however these interesting coincidences only really justify further investigation, not immediate belief in the ideas. One can find equally interesting coincidences regarding essentially any ideal, however most of these suggest things that are untrue. That is the nature of coincidences, they suggest interest in trying to possibly find a cause for their pattern, however the pattern is usually just, well, a coincidence. I am willing to be open minded and accept your theory as valid speculation, as I said before, but I am not willing to be empty minded and just take it without thinking about it. Until there is more evidence that this is the case than that something else is the case, I won't be able to believe it.

:YOR SO CLOZD MINDED!!!!

-Well, I'm trying my best to be as objective as possible, however I suppose there is never any harm in trying to increase my objectivity, thanks for the tip. I think, however, you are probably a bit too "empty minded." No offense, just as a word of advice, perhaps you should take some time to think about your justification of your ideals. A course or two in logic might help you out.

:ZOMG YOR SO EVUL I CNT BELEEF YOO IM LEEVING!!!!!1112!211@!!!!!1!111eleven1!!!!111

Source:
            http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=3464624

Comment

For many women I know (not tekking any FB or RBSC sample now) Bill Clinton and Michael Manley could do no wrong. Fi dem swagga different, dem seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                And yuh also failed to see how Bruce should have stepped aside a long time ago for defending Dudus.

... the man that plays by the rule is the man that get shafted. Due to ulterior motives you jokers failed to see what happened. Anyway.... water under the bridge ... Bruce has walked away. Explain the incompetence of yuh party leader.

Did you hear the PC last week when Portia and Peter Phillips spoke? Its a shame.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL! And yu talk bout clownrade! Any more quotes to share?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

On Sept 8th I said it ... the 80s all over again. Demonize an effective PM to put in what? An incompetent popular PNP leader? How often unuh gonna mek the same mistake?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What yu smoking? Who demonizing anybody to put in anybody??? Didn't you get the memo?? The PM stepped down. Some one has been selected to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                        What yu smoking? Who demonizing anybody to put in anybody??? Didn't you get the memo?? The PM stepped down. Some one has been selected to replace him.
                        Relax dude ... is not everything you must think you're involved. Mosiah know what me talking bout. Yuh do a better job getting defensive about Portia.

Comment

you tell me. you get to define it as you see fit .... in your opinion and using your criteria id Proetia PM material. in fact you do not even have to tell me what are your criteria..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And further, he demonized him damn self!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi well relax a watch Champions League....
                              Oh..is Mosiah yu talking to?...whoeeee....see him asnwer yu....

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                And further, he demonized him damn self!!!!

... how long before unuh start going after Holness? Oh ... unuh a wait fi see if he is effective fi start tear him down so unuh can put in a woman who is even more clueless than Palin?

Comment

Working...
                                X